CHAPTER TWO

I was shocked. I thought I was dreaming. "this is rediculous. its not possible." I said in denial. I looked around and observed the blocky terrain. this shaders mod is pretty boss, I thought. I began to walk then I noticed I didn't have feet. well, I had feet but, they were smooshed up against my leg along with my fingers. I was my minecraft skin, a plad button down unbuttuned with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and fur boots. I walked over to a tree and began punching it, hoping it wouldn't take too long. soon, I had 20 wooden planks. I made a crafting table, then an axe. I chopped down some more trees, ending with a stack of wooden planks.

I began to build my house. it wasn't that big, about 5×6 blocks was the area.

soon it started to become dark I opened the door and placed dirt infront of it. don't want some zombie breakin my door down. I made a chest and put all of my wood and dirt into it.

then I noticed that there was small white writing in the bottom corner of my vision. there was a hole list of usernames that said ******* joined the game. then I saw my cousin username show up.

" let me in. PLEASE! let me in its dark out and mobs are everywhere!" someone said. I removed the dirt blocks infront of my door and someone came rushing in. quickly I replaced the dirt blocks.