CHAPTER NINE

Adam and Ryan went to go mine in a different area for some more diamonds. Kaytlyn is at home improving the house and me and Ty are out getting anything useful. soon we came to a large pond and Ty decieded to try fishing.he ploped down right next to the edge amd cast the line. I walked around to the other side gathering seeds as I went to the other side to do the same. the other side was the smaller half of a hill and I decided to climb it. I looked across the land and found a hudge ocean. amd in the water I saw something swiming.

" Ty, come here quick!" I said waving him over. once he got here I pointed out into the water, " what is or who is that?" I asked.

"I don't know but I want to find out." he replied.

                               ------- Ryan's POV -------

" this is taking forever." I said.

" we've been walking forever. we're now in a swamp biome!" Adam said grumpily. "hey, who was that?"

"what are you talking about man?" I asked curious to know what he was talking about.

" TURANIMO!" said the person as they jumped into a hole in the ground.

" come on!" said Adan huriedly. we ran to where the person jumped and looked down.

" hey, you got any foodsidoodles?" he asked.

it was BajanCandian. I stiffled a laugh and handed him 2 cooked chickens.

" thank you sirr." he replied. Adam and I both laughed. " can I team with you?"

"well, if your alright with being with Ty, Jerome, and 2 girls who started the alliance, sure why not." Adam replied.

"the more the marrier!" I said.

                                  -------- Angie's POV -------

Ty and I ran down the bank to find out who or what was swimming in the water.

"hey Ty!" said the swimming creature. it looked like a mudkip.

"hey Quintin." said Ty. lone behold it was the one and only Huskymudkip.

" wanna team?" asked Quintin.

" the better question is would you wanna team with me." responed Ty.

" sure." he said, " who's all gonna be in it?"

" so far its me, Adam, Jerome, Ryan, Angie, and her friend." said Ty.

" is that Angie?" asked the mudkip.

" yup." said Ty.