Chapter Two

The pups were wagging their tails and smiling, eager to go on their journey. "But where are we going Ryder?" asked Marshall. He was running in circles.

"We're going to a tropical island!" says Ryder as he pets Marshall. Ryder took out his pup pad and called robo dog. "Come in for a landing, robo dog!" he exclaimed.

"Arf! Arf!" Replied the mechanical voice, belonging to robo dog. Ryder took out an umbrella, and kept the pups dry as they entered the air patroller.

"Wow, it's been a while since we've been in here!" remarked Rocky. "Robo dog, start the engine, destination, Hawaii!" The pups cheered as the air patroller took flight and they left for Hawaii in the rainy sunset.

It was a few hours into the flight, and all the pups were fast asleep. All except for one. Marshall was still wide awake. "What's wrong Marshall?" Asked Ryder. "Can't sleep?" He was worried about Marshall.

"No", he replied, "I'm just not used to flying this high in the air patroller. It makes me a bit airsick".

Ryder smiled and said, "It's okay Marshall, we're gonna arrive there by tomorrow morning." Marshall smiled. "Thanks Ryder," he said sleepily as he closed his eyes and slept.

The next morning, all the pups woke up to the sudden movement of the plane stopping. "Huh? What's going on?" asked Rocky, half awake and confused.

"Well pups, I hope that everyone's ready because we have a long day of relaxation ahead of us!" affirmed Ryder.

"When will we arrive, Ryder sir?" asked Chase as he yawned, who was also still sleepy.

Ryder smiled and replied, "Well look around you, because we've arrived in Hawaii!"

The pups gasped and wowed as they exited the Air Patroller. "Wow, it's really sunny here!" said Zuma, wagging his tail.

"Yeah, unlike in Adventure Bay, where it's all wet" commented Rocky in disgust.

The setting was quite calm in Hawaii, bright sun, and the sound of waves damping the shoreline every few seconds. Everyone was very excited to be here.

"Follow me pups, we need to go book a hotel, so we can leave all our stuff there." The pups agreed and followed Ryder.