WAIT, JUSTIN IS CHEATING?

Start from the beginning

"You miss him a lot right ?" Nicki asked looking at me sadly.

"Yes" I replied quietly.

"Screw it, after our finals, we should all go surprise Justin, it would also be an opportunity for us to finally see the amazing thunder wolf pack" Kendall said excitedly.

I smiled happily . "We should totally do that". I replied running to give Kendall a hug. She was my favorite person at that moment.

"Turn up!" Aaliyah yelled happily.

"Next week would be so much fun then". Nicki added.

The week went by pretty fast and I spoke to Justin for hours every single day on the phone.

We were to travel that morning. My mom had booked our flight tickets earlier that week.

"My goodness mom, we would be fine, I promise, I would talk to you every single day, In fact, we would FaceTime, or Skype, what ever you want and I won't even be gone that long" I said to my mom for the hundredth time that morning.

"Aunt Amelia, don't worry, we would all be fine. I'll take care of everyone". Nicki said smiling.

"Now I'm even more scared to let you girls go, because of what Nicki just said". Mom said .

We all began to laugh. Nicki was the eldest, and that was why she made that statement but she was also good at getting us into trouble with all our parents.

"Okay, okay fine! You girls should hurry up so you won't miss your flight".

"I love you girls" my mom said as she hugged each of us one after the other.

"We love you more" we chorused as we put our luggage in Kendall's car, because she was the one driving.

After we landed, we got a cab from the airport and I already picked up his scent, he was a wolf.

"Thunder wolf pack please" I said to him with a smile and he nodded and began to drive.

I was super excited and could not wait to see my baby.

"We got to the border of the Thunder wolf pack, and were searched my guards there. The security was a lot and it took us a few minutes to get into the pack.

"If only they knew who you were" Nicki said rolling her eyes.

We all laughed and got back into the taxi.

"Do you know exactly where you're going to ?" The taxi driver asked. His name was Abel.

I was not really sure, did Justin live in a pack house, or did he live with his parents.

"We want to go the the Alpha's place". Paloma said.

"The Alpha ?" Abel asked looking at us like we were crazy.
"we are here visiting his son" Aaliyah said.

Abel then explained to us that Justin had his own mansion in the pack and he doubted we would be able to get in.

I didn't blame him. He did not know who I was after all.