Chapter 12

Hey sorry to not update in a while, been sorting other stories out. Thank you for the 1000 reads. I am so happy. Love you lot. Amy xxxxxxxxxxx

(EDITED)

I wake up to the sound of Charlie crying. I stand up and pick him up. He stops. "Looks like someone woke up before me."

I wash him and change him into a blue all in one. I shower for myself and change into jeans and plain, light blue t-shirt. I pick up my wonderful boy and go out to the common room. I walk in and Charlie disappears. I teleport just in time to catch him. I hold him tightly. John and the rest come running over. Jake asks "He alright?"

"Yeah, he seems fine. God was that scary. Have you got a small one of those wrist things that stop powers." I plead they do.

Cara says "I think we might, or Tim can shorten it."

"Thanks." Jake and Jon both help me up. #awkward.

Stephen comes running in saying "Jedikiah is looking for you Amy."

I say "Of course he is. We knew that."

Stephen says "His put a wide search out for you, scanning everywhere they is a teleport signal. His been up all night looking for you."

Why does that make me guilty? His the bad person so why should I? Don't think about it. Now that's all I can think of. Charlie giggles and it brings me out of my day dream. I smile at him.

Cara asks "Amy, what do you want to do?"

This brings me out of my thoughts. "I have no idea. I guess I should see him."

John and Jake both say "No."

John says "That's a bad idea."

Cara says "They are both right."

I sigh, "What should I do then?"

They all stay silent. Morgan says "Go see him."

We all look at her. I say "You think I should."

John says "Are you crazy?"

Morgan says "You only have one dad."

I hug her and say "Thank you. Will you look after Charlie for me?"

She nods and I run to get my jacket. John follows and says "Don't do this please." I put my arms around his neck.

"Trust me." He puts his arms around my back.

"I do it's him I don't trust" I kiss him.

"I will be fine." I pull away and walk out. I say "I will be back soon." I kiss Charlie and teleport out.

I arrive at a cafe and wait. Three minutes later a group of Ultra agents come in. They see me and one speaks into a walks talkie. They come forward and one says "Cone with us."

"Not going anywhere." He tries to grab me but I sidestep and whack his head against a table.

The others move forward but one says "No, boss says don't touch her or go near her until he gets here." I sit down and order a diet coke and a bacons sandwich which arrive just as Jed does.

He sits opposite me and tells the agents to wait outside. "Amy."

"Jedikiah." I take a bite of my sandwich.

He says "You can still call me dad."

I finish my mouthful and say "Doubt it but go on, what do you want?"

He clears his throat and says "Amy I want you to come home. We can sort this out."

"No we can't and I don't think I want to." I say bluntly.