Unico

Amy's PoV

It's been a week and nothing has happened. No founder attacks and although the rest of them are still tense around Jessy, me and Stephen have gotten to know her really well. Stephen spends more time with her than with Cara.

That's caused a few glares to go Jessy's way. Now all Cara does is complain about Jessy and it's driving us mad. Last night was bad though because Stephen was defending her and even John admitted that she hasn't done anything wrong. Morgan also agreed. Dads a bit more concerned but says she hasn't done anything.

Cara went ape shit about it and ended up having a full blown argument with Stephen. She basically accused him of 'being all over her' when his dating her. Her yelled back saying 'well maybe she's a better person than you.' Powers were used and that's when we stepped in and separated the two.

John took Cara away and I took Stephen to my room to calm him down. He rants for a little while before sitting on the bed and huffing. "What am I going to do?"

"Decide what you want." He gives me a weird look. "Do you want Cara or not?" I tap his leg. "Think about it." I head out to find John. He finds me in the kitchen and smiles at me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I just hope they sort things out."

He nods before pulling me close to him. "I don't want to think about them right now." He roughly pulls me closer and presses his lips to my neck.

"What do you want to think about?" I begin undoing his shirt buttons. "What do you want to do?" I press my body against him. His trying to seduce me but I can beat him. His my weakness but I'm his as well.

He smirks before pulling my face to his and roughly pressing my lips against his. Our lips continue to collide with a want we have both have but been too busy to have any time alone.

Johns hands reach under and lift me using my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist as his tongue licks my lower lip. I allow him access and our tongue battle begins.

He teleports with me and we arrive in our bedroom, more specifically on our bed. His hovering above me and I can tell he likes to be in control but tough nuggets. I tighten my leg grip around his waist and flip us over.

His shocked by my actions but smiles all the same. I reconnect our lips and take full control. With Charlie, the Cara and Stephen situation and with Jessy's arrive we haven't been able to be together in this way. Oh and I want it so badly.

I throw his shirt aside and he begins working on mine getting it off quickly. I let him before taking back over. I kiss from his lips down to the top of his neck then slowly place heated kisses down his neck. I can already feel John Jr growing so I continue.

I know he wants to take back control but his letting me. Aww so sweet. I leave a love bite on his neck before heading down his chest. I love how toned by boyfriend is and his all mine. I continue downwards and he tenses. His hands holds the bed sheets in a tight grip.

I undo his jeans and that's when he takes over. He flips us over throwing his jeans off to reveal his right boxers. He kisses down my lower neck and then onto my breasts. The heat and intensity is really turning me on.

He continues further and further downwards until he reaches my jeans and removes them rather quickly before kissing up my leg and thigh to the edge of my underwear. I pull him up to me and press my lips against his whilst running out lower regions together.