Chapter 7

(EDITED)

I wake up to find Jake laying next to me in the bed. #awkward. I get up and go into the bathroom, I shower and then think I forgot to bring clothes with me. How could I forget something like that. I wrap the towel firmly around me and open the door, his still asleep. I grab my bag and bring it into the bathroom. I change into a pair of jeans and my Olly Murs concert t-shirt. I brush my hair into a tidy pony tail and then go out. He is still asleep.

I pick up my pillow and whack him in the face with it. He jumps up and I give him a cheeky smile to which he shakes his head. He grabs his pillow and tries to hit me with it but misses as I step back at the last second. He flips over the bed and I time a perfect hit with the pillow. I back flip away and he runs over. We do some more tricks to avoid hits.

He says "I give up" and stands my the bed. I smile and walk over. He grabs me, pushing the pillow out of hands and trips me onto the bed. I grip onto him so he ends up on top of me, not that I am complaining. I smile at him and he smiles back. He leans down and puts his lips to mine, I kiss him back and then teleport to the pillow end of the bed, he follows and lays back on top of me. He kisses me again and this time with tongue.

He takes off his shirt, revealing a very nice body. We start to kiss again, until the door bangs open and about twenty ULTRA men come running in as well as Megan and Stephen. I jump off the bed, doing my best not to blush and ask "What is going on?"

Megan says "We had two teleporting signals coming from this room. We knew one would be you Amy but we was unsure about the other."

"Yeah, Dad's on his trip and said I could stay here. He told me Jake was assigned to be my bodyguard. Didn't you get the message."

Stephen is looking at me but I cant and don't want to look at him. Megan says "The system was updating yesterday and this morning."

"Okay, well if there is two signals in here then its us."

Megan says "Okay then I will ensure that it goes on file that your living here."

"Thank you." They all turn to leave. "Stephen. I will be stopping by later to get my stuff."

He nods and they all leave. I turn to Jake and we both laugh. I say "You should not a wear a shirt more often."

He chuckles and says "You like then do you?"

"Very much."

He teleports next to me and grabs me then teleports us both to the bed. He pulls off my t-shirt and kisses me. I pull him closer and pushing him back. I sit on him in the straddle position and we have some fun.

I lay in his arms, he says "Hungry?"

"Starving, we could order room service and watch some films."

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Burger, chips and ice cream. I will get us some ben and jerries' ice cream from the supermarket down the road." I put on my clothes and teleport out.

I come back and his laying on the bed not wearing a shirt. I smile at him and he says "As you requested."

I laugh. I put the ice cream in the mini fridge and we decide on the film 'Avengers' which I love. We are about half way through when there is a knock at the door. I get up and open the door. The waiter brings in the food and I tip him then he leaves. We sit at the table to eat still watching the film. "I love this film."

"Same, I got a box set with all of the different avengers single films in it."

"So did I."

We finish eating and watch the rest of the film. Then put on the individual stories starting with Iron Man. We eat some of our cookie dough ice cream then get in bed and cuddle up. He asks "So what do you think this is?"