Chapter 4

Hey, the character Erica Dawn is for NaBru Tal (http://wattpad.com/NaBruTal). Hope you like this. Message me with any ideas for characters and I will try to put them in. Some may be charatcers that are one-offs and others may be in a for a little while. Dont be offended if you arnt in it for too long.

Forgot to say when Amy arrived it is July. So it is hot.

Enjoy

Amy xxx

(EDITED)

I just stand there. My dad has a girlfriend and a new baby on the way. "Is this why he does want me to live with him. Doesn't want his old life to mix with his new life."

Morgan hugs me and says "Amy. He cant tell anyone without getting himslef and me killed. Now you as well." She explains everything in a short version.

Makes more sense now. I look at my watch and say "Look I have to go but I will come back afterwards so we can talk."

I hug her, hugh five Russell and hug John. Then teleport. I arrive round the corner from ULTRA. As I come around the corner I see dad getting into a car. I run over and he says "Amy."

"Dad I think its time we talk."

He says "Get in."

We arrive at a hotel, not too far away. We go to his room and sit on the sofa. I say "Now I know why you dont want me to live with you."

"Its not that I dont want you to but living in hotels isnt the life I want for you."

I smile. "I saw John again today. I was eating in the cafe and he showed up. He wanted to clear the air between us." I lie.

He sighs and sits next to me. "What did he say?"

"He told me about a women called Morgan and told me to tell you she is doing fine."

He shifts and says "How much did he say?"

"Everything. I am glad you found someone and congrates on the baby."

He stands up and I can tell he doesnt know what to do about it. I say "Dad. I know the situation is difficult but we can get through this as a family."

I stand up and hug him. He puts his arms around me. When we pull apart, he asks "Have you eaten yet?"

I shake my head and say "Not yet. We could order room service."

He nods and says "What would you like?"

"Pizza please."

"Margarita?" I nod.

The food arrives and we talk about work and the baby which he finds hard to talk about. We spoke a bit about my mum but quickly changed the subject. It got to about 8 when I stood up and said "Better get going. See you tomorrow Dad."

We hugged and he kissed my forhead then I left. I went around the corner from the hotel and teleported. I arrived down an alleyway from the station. I get on a train and arrive at the underground place.

I walk in and sit next to Morgan on the sofa. She asks "How is he?"

"His as good as it gets for my dad."

"Did you tell him that you know?"

"Yeah. I said John came to speak to me and told me about you and the baby. He believed me and I told him that once we get all of this sorted out we can be a family."

She smiled and asks "How are you feeling about all this?"

"Okay I suppose. I never really had much of a family so I am looking forward to one. If you want us to be a family."