Even after changing back into human form, sweat ran down Colton's skin. The buck was gone, chased off, but his gaze remained wild and unsated. Alice had already pulled off her coat and shirt, never looking away from his face. They were close to the house but the air between them felt thick with lust and impatience, felt impossible to push aside. Just as her fingers drifted toward her bra, he caught her by the nape of her neck. From his hardening cock, it was obvious what he wanted.

Her grin grew wicked as she leaned in, nuzzling a path along the etched muscles of his lower stomach. She found a vein where the blood beat hard and fast from the hunt and kissed along it until his cock strained for a different kind of hunt. When he caught a fistful of her hair, the noise that came out of her was close to a growl, itself. They hadn't been this rough since the accident, and her mouth was all eagerness as she took him in.

She sucked and lathered every inch, humming as musk and sweat filled her senses. Every muscle against her seethed with need, and she coaxed him even further with her sweetness, driving his frenzy as the tang of salt grew in her mouth. Each growl from him left her sucking harder while she clung to him, her fingers digging furrows into the mud on his skin. She knew him well enough to understand the change in his breathing, to understand that he was close... So close...

The sound of twigs and gravel popping beneath wheels barely pierced her awareness. The slam of a car door, though, sent her jerking away even as his grip against her hair tightened. He snarled as she twisted enough to look, cheeks flushing even before she caught sight of the intruder.

A line of firs and their undergrowth shielded them from being seen by whoever had parked in the driveway of their home, but Alice still caught glimpses of pink hair through the gaps between branches.

"Shit," she whispered, still frozen against Colton. "It's Darby."

His only response was to bury fingers deeper into her hair, and his cock remained hard and impatient against her face even when Darby pounded on the front door. When Alice risked glancing away from the other girl, she found Colton's gaze hot upon her, as intent as if nothing else existed for him in that moment.

"Alice!" Darby's voice sounded as harsh as a crow's call, catching her attention once more. "Answer the fucking door. I know what you've been doing."

When Alice shuddered, Colton shifted enough to stroke himself against the curve of her jaw, the lewdness coaxing her to look back at him. His hair was still wet with sweat, and blood spattered his chin and chest from harrying the buck. His teeth flashed as he said, "Fuck her."

She licked her lips, tasting his musk on them, and saw his eyes darken in response. Even as Darby shrieked her name again, Alice felt an answering savageness rise within her. She rubbed her cheek against his cock and felt it jerk as she smiled into it. "No. Fuck me."

Another growl rumbled in his chest as he thrust himself back into her mouth. Darby's frustrated voice turned into nothing more than a mosquito's whine as Alice gave him her softness and heat, panting in time with the rhythm of his hips. Then her tongue flicked against the underside of his cock, and his grip tightened against her hair as he reached release. She moaned around his thickness as heat and salt shot into her mouth, muffling her voice.

Even as she sucked him clean, tongue now slow and soothing, Darby's words echoed from somewhere on the porch. "My house got broken into, you bitch. Rob says he interrupted the two guys who did it, and that it was some kind of protest against his work. He's fucking lying and I know it. I know everything."

As soon as Alice pulled away, panting quietly, Colton was on her, pinning her to the ground. The hunger in his eyes hadn't dimmed any, and she gasped as he rubbed himself against the denim between her legs, realizing he'd take her as soon as he was ready.