Life Story

Jack's Pov.

Ever since I was 3 years old, I've always liked to be a Little. It was fun for me. I didn't have to worry about responsibilities, and I didn't have to get caught up in the whole cell phone world. It wasn't until I got into high school, that that changed...sort of but not really. I had to do tons of homework which left me no time to play video games or do whatever. I had to face people at school, who always bullied me. However, today was different. I got called down to the principal's office, and I've never actually been there before because I've never done anything wrong. I've never even met the principal before [LOL]. I was called down to just get to know him. He was just the nicest person you could ever meet. He had a firm handshake, and he had a very sweet smile. He made me laugh, and it made him smile. I really got to connect with him. He gave me his number, just in case I ever needed anything, and I had a cell phone by this time. My whole day was so much better! I, finally, met Mr. Mark Fishbach, or at least I'd like to call him 'daddy.'

Hey y'all. I hope you enjoyed this. This is my first septiplier fan fic story and I'm very proud of my first chapter. Tell me what y'all think in the comments, and give me any suggestions or constructive criticism. It's okay. I won't get offended! lol. God Bless! <3