Once he was out of sight I looked back at Lorea to find her face red with excitement. She looked at me with eyes that shouted thankfulness.

"He actually talked to me!" she squealed.

"See! That wasn't so hard now was it."

"Thanks Kyra! You're the best!" she yelled as she tackled me into a hug.

I laughed as I hugged her back. Afterwards the warning bell for first period rang. We quickly ran into the school and down the many hallways before entering the classroom.

----------Lunch time-----------

I sit in my chair ready to bolt out the door. I was so ready to tell Syca about how Lorea excepted me. The bell rang and just as I got up, the PA system went off. I sat back in my seat waiting for the message to finish.

"Will Kyra Angel please come down to the office!"

Everyone in the room looked at me as I sat there with a confused look on my face. My body seemed to react on its own as I got up and walked myself out of the classroom. When I finally realized what my body was doing I was already in the front office.

"Hello dear. Are you Kyra Angel?" the women at the front desk asked.

"Yeah. Why did I get called down here?" I asked confused.

"Please be seated. Someone will come to get you." after saying that she went back to typing.

I turned around and sat in one of the chairs provided. I stared as people walked by me without saying a word. Finally someone called my name.

"Miss Kyra Angel!" a women asked. I stood up and nodded my head.

"I'm Kyra."

"Please follow me." she turned on her heels and walked down a hallway. I followed without a sound until we reached a conference room. I walked in and found three people sitting around an oval shaped table.

"Miss Angel...please be seated." the first man said pointing to a chair. I did what I was told and sat in the chair with my mouth shut.

"Miss Angel...its come to our attention that many staff members and other students have seen you climbing the huge Sycamore tree in the garden. Is this true?" the second man asked with his hands folded on top of the table.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked leaning back in my chair. "Because if I'm not then I would like to leave."

"Miss, please answer the question." the first man asked.

"Yeah I climb her everyday." I said folding my arms.

"We would like to know why. You see...we find it interesting that you find this tree to be of value." the third man asked.

"So I care about a tree...what's so bad about that?" I said annoyed.

"Please try to understand. We are concerned that you may posses the ability...an ancestor of your name used." the second man said.

"If you mean the ability to talk to plants then you're already too late on that. I've had this "power" for the past two years."

The three men looked at each other with concern written on their face. A few moments after, they started to talk among themselves quietly. I sat there with my arm crossed over my chest. I felt annoyed because these three men seemed to go on forever about how to handle the situation.

"Miss Angel. We would like to ask you some more questions about your personal life. It may help us better understand why it is these 'abilities' have come to the surface." the third man said.

"And what if I don't want to?" I asked leaning forward. "You can't make me do something I don't want to."

"We have ways that will make you tell us." the first man said with a wicked smile.

The second man put a brief case on the table and opened it up. He then pulled out a syringe and a bottle filled with an amber liquid. I quickly ran from my chair and to the door but the third man stood in my way. I screamed for help as the third and first man closed me into a corner. They grabbed my arms as the second man came closer with the syringe filled with the strange liquid. Just before he inserted it into my arm, the door opened and in came the principle.

"Get away from that girl right now! You have no right to force that girl to do anything! Release her now!"

The men did what they were told and let go of my arms. I looked at the principle with confusion written on my face. He motioned for me to come and stand by his side. Slowly I walked passed the men and to the left side of the principle.

"What is your name dear?" the principle asked with a soft and comforting voice.

"Kyra Angel." I said a little concerned.

"Now I see. These men are simply trying to find out what you know. You have nothing to fear my dear. I will personally make sure nothing happens like this again. You have my word."

"Thank you sir. May I leave now? I still need to eat my lunch."

"You may go."

And so I walked out of the conference room and down to the cafeteria confused and scared.