Chapter 34; Subway

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand. It says that she's right here," I say frustrated.

Then we look at each other. The same thought goes through everyone's mind.

"THE SUBWAY!" We exclaim.

We quickly make our way downstairs and to the subway. We make our way through all the people and finally get to the part where everyone waits for the subway.

"Mackenzie!" I shout.

We look around for her but, still can't find her.

"Where the hell is she?!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Hey get off the tracks!" Someone exclaimed.

We looked at each other nervously and ran over to the tracks. Then we see Mackenzie on the tracks.

"Oh my god Mackenzie!" I shout.

She looks up at me shocked. "What are you doing here?" Mackenzie asked.

"We're here to take you home. Back to the apartment," Brooke said.

"I don't want to go, you go. I don't want to annoy you anymore," Mackenzie countered.

"You don't annoy us, what makes you think that?" I ask.

"I heard you last night. You didn't even acknowledge me by my name. You called me it! As if I wasn't even a person! I don't want to go back home to Pittsburgh, might as well not even bother to go home in general!" Mackenzie cried.

We looked at each other then everything made sense. She over heard our conversation about our project.

"No Mackenzie! You got it wrong! We were talking about our project for school. That had nothing to do with you!" Chloe shouts.

"Mackenzie, you're not annoying, you're amazing Kenzie. Please get back up on the platform," I begged.

She turns and doesn't say anything.

"Mackenzie Francis! Get up here! Now!" I scolded.

Mackenzie shook her head and I grunted. I jumped down and grabbed her. The train was on the way. Getting closer by the second.

"Maddie stop!" Mackenzie said, trashing in my arms.

"No Mackenzie, I swear to god we weren't talking about you. Please Mackenzie. We love you, now let's go!"

She gives me a look and finally gives in.

We run over to the platform and the guys lifted us up. Just in time. Seconds later the train passes by.

I held onto Mackenzie tightly. I then pushed her away to see if she was injured. I patted her down and looked at her.

"Maddie I'm fine," Mackenzie stated.

"Please don't do this again. Please, I can't afford to have another heart attack before I'm fifty," I begged.

She laughed and nodded. Hugging her tightly. The rest of the girls joined in.

-

We got home with Chinese food, I brought Mackenzie into my room.

I threw off her clothes and looked at her just to be sure there's no bruises. I observed her, making sure that I was really observant.

"Okay, you're okay," I muttered.

I toss her some clothes and she changed. We walked out and ate some Chinese food.

I couldn't help but the smile. My sister is safe here and that's all that matters. I sat next to her on the couch when we ate.

At one point, after we finished we put on Netflix. Mackenzie laid her head on my side and I wrapped my arm around her. Stroking her hair.

"At least you're safe," I muttered.

Well Mackenzie didn't die.

Honestly if I'm being serious rn, I really want to die. Today was my first day back to school after about a week and a half and first of all I literally felt the depression hit me as we pulled up to school. Like it hit me so hard it wasn't even funny.

Then I ended up having a cyst instead of a ruptured appendix and today the cyst ruptured and it hurt like hell. So I went through the whole day with a ruptured cyst and didn't take any medication until my friend hit me up during lunch which is my second to last period.

I should get a fucking medal for that I'm just saying.

Anyways that's my day. How was yours?

So I have a record player and I was listening to some vinyls and I was listening to the Beatles and I have them stuck in my head.

QOTD: have you listened to/ heard of the Beatles?
AOTD: OF FUCKING COURSE THEYRE ONE OF THE GREATEST BANDS IN HISTORY!

They are literally like the equivalent to one direction but in the 60's. They are one of the greatest bands ever in my gods honest opinion.

If I had to rank the greatest bands it'll go like this:

The Beatles
AC/DC
Guns N' Roses
Led Zepplin
One direction
Green Day
Blink 182
Panic! At The Disco
Paramore
Metro Station
Simple Plan
The Summer Set

That's just some of them. Anyways I love older bands and artists. They're my favorite. I love Billie Joel, Frank Sinatra, the Beatles. I love them all.

Anyways ya that's it.

Bye loves xoxo