| 11 |

once they had arrived at the laboratory, everyone got out of the car and stretched out. hopper handed them all a gun. well, everyone except for eleven. she was offered a gun, but denied. she decided to use her powers instead, even though in drained her energy. she felt as though they would have a better chance of saving mike with her powers.
nobody knew how to use the gun except for nancy, so hopper had to explain how to load and shoot the gun. once they had all figured out how to use the weapon, they set some rules.

"first of all." hopper started. "only shoot the gun if one of our lives are in danger, alright?"

everyone nodded.

"next, don't shoot each other. only the scientists." he said.

"what if we come across dr brenner?" lucas asked.

"try and hide from him. if he comes towards you, shoot him in the leg. it will stop him from moving for enough time for you to escape. if he has a hold on you, or if he's walking towards you, shoot him wherever. protect yourself. got it?" hopper said.

everyone nodded again.

"alright. good. lets move." he whispered.

everyone followed hopper in a straight line to the back. there was a wide window about a couple feet up. hopper looked through the window to see if there was anyone there. luckily, nobody seemed to be near, so hopper took the bottom of his gun and used it to shatter the window.

the noise was pretty loud, so they waited before going in. once they realized nobody was coming, they all jumped through.

"meet back here if you get separated." karen whispered before she ran up a nearby staircase with hopper.

eleven, dustin, lucas, will and nancy started to walk down the hallway with their guns ready to shoot. the hallway was empty. they noticed there was a door at the end of the hallway, so they all walked quicker and walked through the door. there was a staircase going downstairs, so they all walked as quietly as they could down the stairs. their footsteps still echoed, especially dustin's, as he was literally jumping down the stairs.

"dustin sh!!" nancy yell-whispered.

dustin rolled his eyes, but he stopped hopping.

they found themselves in front of a hallway with many doors leading to different rooms.

they all walked cautiously down the hallway. everyone had their guns out, ready to shoot anything.

"help..."

eleven heard someone say. she stopped walking. she recognized the voice, but from where?

"please... someone help..." she heard the voice again.

"eleven?" lucas whispered. "lets go."

eleven started walking again.

"help me!"

she was closer to the voice now. she decided to go and check the door on her right first. she looked through the little window. there was nothing. she ran to the door on her left. her footsteps caused everyone to turn their attention to her.

she looked through the little glass window. she noticed a little figure towards the back of the room. the little figure was sitting and leaning up against the wall with his knees against his chest.

she recognized exactly who it was.

without any hesitation, she concentrated on the door. she felt the warm blood start to drip down onto her lip from her nose.

the door detached from the wall and went flying down the hallway, landing with a loud boom.

eleven was really tired, but she needed to see him. she quickly ran into the room, followed by everyone else.

the little figure looked up at everyone.

"mike." eleven smiled and fell onto the ground to hug him. she held him tightly. mike squeezed her hard. he hadn't felt this happy in a while. wait...

"friend?" eleven said, confused. they were in their school cafeteria in the middle of the night.

"no." mike remembered himself saying. "like..." he couldn't describe it.

thats when he, mike wheeler, decided to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world.

he leaned in and crashed his lips onto hers. it only lasted a couple of seconds, but both of them were smiling. he felt warm and happy with her. the girl of his dreams.

"eleven!" mike said. still hugging her. "i remember you!"

eleven smiled and hugged him tighter.

but wait, there's more.

mike instantly remembered everything. everything. from will going missing, to fighting the demogorgon, to saving eleven, and to getting hit by the mexican guy driving that truck. he remembered every last detail.

eleven's embrace was powerful enough to bring back his memory. she didn't use her powers or anything. it was love that made this miracle happen.

"i-i remember everything! dustin! lucas! will! nancy!" mike exclaimed.

"mike!" will shouted as he went to join the hug.

mike kept his eyes on eleven. "i promised, didn't i?"

she looked at him and smiled. "yes."

he smiled back at the beautiful girl in front of him.

nancy, dustin and lucas walked over. everyone started hugging mike.

"this old guy." mike started. "he-he brought me here!". everyone broke out of the hug and kneeled on the ground beside mike.

"we know." lucas said.

"mom and hopper are looking for him." nancy said.

"oh no." mike said quietly.

"what?" dustin said in a worried tone.

"this is the place with the bad men! and papa! the people who had eleven!" mike yelled.

"shh!" dustin whispered.

eleven nodded.

"but why would they want you?" lucas asked.

"they don't." mike looked over at eleven. "they want el."

***

ayy! pretty smart of them to use mike to attract eleven right? no? ok :(

thank you sm for 400 reads ahhh!!!!