We peace everything together.

"Maybe..." I start

"We could...." Niall smirks

"Do a little..." I grab paper and start to eight things down.

"Bit of..." Niall grabs a marker, and adds more plans.

We look up at each other, before saying "All of them!"

"Harry! This is perfect!" Niall Laughs standing up and doing some silly little dance.

"Let's get changed, then we'll head out and buy what we need." Niall and I split into our rooms, then emerge fully clothed.

Niall says he'll drive, so as soon as we are in the car (the other car) he says, "Let's go to the renovation place first." (I forget what it's called) I nod, and we drive.

-----

"Let's just get the big ones." Niall says, holding out the pack that holds the big plastic sheets/thinner clear tarps.

"Ok. But how many?" I ask thinking about what we'll need to cover.

"Umm we need to cover what we don't want to get ruined. So.... a lot." Niall dumps a load of plastic sheet packs into the basket and we go to pay.

----

We are now at a grocery store, that also has arts and crafts supplies. Niall is sitting in the cart as I push it around.

"Water balloons?" he asks. I look in the cart, and see them.

"Check."

"Can whip cream?"

"Check."

"Safety glasses?"

"Check."

"Chocolate syrup?"

"Check."

"Paint?"

I look in again, to see no paint. "To the plaint isle!!" I shout as I push Niall in the cart towards the paints. We take a ton of paints, varying in colours.

Before we leave, I pick up some water guns, and a lot of clear packing tape.

-@ home-

Niall and I taped the plastic sheets on the ground, and the walls, and surprisingly even the ceiling. We also taped plastic sheets over the furniture, and the kitchen island.

"Harry?" Niall asks me as we sets down his second bucket of paint filled water balloons.

"Yeah?"

"What about the bedrooms and bathroom?" I think about that for a bit.

"Uh I'll tape of the room door so you can't go in, then I'll cover the bathrooms. You keep setting up." Niall nods and continues with the paint water balloons.

I cover each of our room doors with plastic sheets, blocking entrance, then I head into the bathrooms, cover the floor, walls, ceiling, toilet, shower, and sink.

I go back to Niall and see him places 2 Pairs of safety goggles, and 2 white shirts. Niall wrote on them, so they say "Lilo." He placed them on the floor in front of the door, with a note saying:

'Please Wear'

Everything is ready. we have 4 buckets up paint filled balloons, 2 water guns full of chocolate syrup, and 8 cans of whip cream.

"Here Ni." I say handing Niall his own pair of glasses after I put on my own. We are wearing white shifts that say "Narry."

"Thanks. So what do we do while we wait-" We Get cut off by the sound of keys in the door. I hide behind the plastic covered couch, Niall joining me after he shuts off all of the lights.

Liam's PoV.

-after the gym, at a café type place-

I take a bite of my sandwich, and look up at Louis. Now's the time to ask him.

"So Louis." Louis looks up at me. A mouth full of food. I wait for him to swallow before I continue.

"2 weeks ago. Harry and I went to a bar. You and Niall stayed home. What did you do?" Louis blushes and looks at his plate.

"Nothing. We just watched movies and stuff." Louis mumbles. Still not holding wow contact.

"Why was Niall Limping when he walked around the house then?" It takes Louis a while to answer, but when he does, I laugh.

"We were playing around, and Niall fell." Louis finally looks up at me. I give him a look as if I'm convinced.

"You know what I think?" I almost Burst out laughing at how pale the blush on Louis' face makes him look as I speak again in a nonchalant tone, "I think you and Nialler had sex."

"W-What?" If I didn't already know the truth, Louis' stammer would have given away.

"Louis, I already know about you and Ni. I'm not going to judge." I laugh as Louis lets out a sigh of relief.

"Who's the top?" I ask, Louis nearly spits out his water. He looks at me shyly before saying, "me"

I laugh because, of course Niall is the bottom.

"Don't tell Niall you know. He would freak. And you especially can't tell Harry."

"I won't. But.. If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you told Harry yet?"

"Ummm..."

"Hey Lou. It's fine  You don't have to tell me-"

"No." Louis cuts me off. "I'll tell you. Can we just, go somewhere else?" I nod and walk out of the café with Louis. We keep walking until we get to a small park with a play ground.

No one is here, so we make our way to the playground equipment. Louis and I sit on top of the monkey bars. I wait in silence, until Louis speaks.

"I'm... Just not ready. I guess I'm scared of what his reaction will be. I was terrified when you caught Niall and I, and I'm terrified of what Harry will say." He pauses but I know he isn't done 

"I love Niall. I also love you and Harry just as much as i love Niall, if not less. No offense." Louis looks at me and I just smile, nodding him on to continue.

"You 3 mean everything to me. I love you all so much, I just Love Niall in a different way. I'm scared that if Harry finds out, he'll think we are sick people. I don't want him to hurt me." Louis looks up the sky before whispering,

"But most of all, I don't want him to hurt Niall, or our relationship."

"Awe Louis." I pull him into my side. "Harry won't judge you. And if he does, I'll personally kill him. I promise you, he has nothing against the LGBTQ+ community."

I feel Louis nod his head against my chest. We hop off of the monkey bars, and we lay in the grass.

It's so simple, but at the same time, It's comforting. We lay there for maybe around 40 minutes - 1 hour.

Finally we decide to go home. We pull up in front of the house, and go to the door.

"Do you think they're home?" Louis asks as I start to unlock the door. I shrug as I open the door.

We step in, and Louis closes the door behind him. The lights are off, and as soon as the door closes, it's almost pitch black.

Something must be covering the windows.

"Ni?" I call out. I soon hear Louis' voice too. "Haz?"

The lights turn on. What I see in front of me shocks, and scares me at the same time.

A/N:
word count:
1783

Heyyyyy

So how is everyone?

I hope you liked the chapter. I think I'm going to post the next chapter today. It's already written.

let me know your thoughts on the chapter!!

- Laylania xxx