"They are asleep. They must have been up doing something tiring last night." I smirk as Harry just shrugs taking a sip of water.

"Maybe. But what would they do?"

I laugh as I think to myself.

I might have an idea.

Niall's PoV.

WARNING!!: Smut Ahead!!! I repeat!! smut scene ahead!! They do actually do 'it' just as an FYI. Skip to the bold print like this if you want to skip the smut!!

(The night before, Continuing from the last chapter)

"I want you so bad.." Louis whispers as he kisses my neck.

I pull him closer and kiss him hard before I whisper in his ear.

"So take me."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, Louis trails light kisses down my chest and stomach.

"God Lou.." I moan out as he kisses my clothed erection. The only thing keeping us apart is our boxers.

Louis slides of my boxers. I whimper as the cold air comes into contact with my member.

Louis positions my legs so that my knees are pointed up. He ducked his head, and licked a stripe up my hole. I tug on Louis hair, moaning out his name as he continues to repeat that.

"Louis." Once Louis realizes it's not a moan, he looks up at me."Take your boxers off." He nods and follows through.

It's only now I realize how big Louis is. What if he doesn't fit. Shit. How is he going to-

Wait... Did Louis just leave the room?!

I'm about to get up and go too, when Louis comes back in, with a tube of something. He slicks up 1 finger, and ushers me to lay down.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I feel his finger at my entrance.

"Prepping you babe." It's only now I figure out that he was holding a tube of lube.

It's uncomfortable at first, but then my pain turns to pleasure.

"Lou...." I moan out as Louis adds a second finger. He moves his fingers in and out of me, My hands gripping the bed sheets.

"More Lou... please..." Louis chuckles and adds a third finger. It's a stretch but after a while I'm pushing myself down onto Louis.

"Louis please... I need you..." I plead as he licks away my leaking pre-cum

"What do you want me to do to you princess?" He whispers as he crawls up to me again.

"I-I..." I can barely speak as Louis grinds his hips down onto mine.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do ok?" I nod. "I'm going to make you feels thing a you have never felt before. You're going to be screaming out my name, while you beg for more."

"Shit Lou. Jus- Fuck me already. Please" Louis picks up the lube again, and goes to slick himself up, but I stop him.

"Let me do it." I take the lube from him, and put some on my hand. I watch Louis throw his head back as I run my hand slowly up and down his length.

"Shit ok." He says. I lay back down, my knees up. Louis wraps one of my legs around his waist.

Louis' PoV.

I wrap one of Niall's legs around my waist. I hold myself up over Niall with one hand, and while I hold my length in the other. I guide myself into Niall.