*I choose Legolas(Legolas x Reader)

"Your Highness, I want to be with Legolas"

~Legolas' POV~

My horse's hooves echoed in the forest. I was so close to home. So close to (y/n). I only hoped my father had not stole her away from me. Soon the gates of my kingdom were in sight and there stood (y/n) awaiting my arrival. I nudged my horse into a trot and as soon as I reached her I jumped off.

"(y/n). I missed you." I couldn't hide the grin that painted my face.

"I missed you too. Legolas, I love you."

I froze. She... she loves me?

I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers. They were soft and tasted like honey. Subconsciously I noticed her hands wrap around my neck. It must have been only a second or two ,but in those few seconds everything felt right with the world. Everything was as it was suppose to be.

When I pulled away I stared deep into her (eye color) eyes.

"I love you too" I chuckled " God I wanted to say that since the moment I laid eyes on you."

She laughed.

"Well hopefully you will be saying it for a long time."

=====================================================================================

Okay I know that isn't a lot and I am super sorry. I can add more if you would like just comment and tell me. I thought about maybe writing a little bit of your pov while waiting for Legolas to return and the conversation with Thranduil after you said that you choose Legolas or writing about Legolas while he is waiting to get home to see you. Just tell me what you guys think. Also the little star thing in the title is just to symbolize this is part of a series of one-shots. I'm about to work on the Thranduil one right now so it will be up in a little while. I'll try to make it a bit longer. Sorry for any spelling/ grammer errors. Thank you all so much for reading and see you soon my loves.