Description

Olivia Hart. Jet-black hair, electric brown eyes -just your average sixteen year old teenage girl-well if you count out the fact that she's secretly Cressville's most notorious female supervillain-Wicked Heat. Staying true to her name, her superpower's........well you guessed it- the power to manipulate and control fire-oh! and electricity, basically anything hot-. She can also fly, has an IQ probably higher than Einstein himself and has got a photographic memory-the basic cliche supervillain attributes. She likes to describe herself as witty,brave and is not scared by anything or anyone that gets thrown her way, well atleast 'Wicked Heat' is. Olivia Hart, her civillian form, has like two friends and is basically a social introvert.

Shay Romeo. Dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes- sounds like your typical cute guy right? WRONG. Cause being Cressville's most well-loved seventeen year old superhero-Kid Frost- is anything but typical. Unlike Heat, his power's ice. Yep ice. He can control the cold, make things cold, freeze things with his bare hands and- the coolest in his opinion- he can literally shoot icicles from his hands.He can also fly, heals fast and has got super strength-your basic cliche superhero attributes. Like his name he's charming , sweet, caring and a social butterfly, well Shay is anyway. It's not that Kid Frost hates to work with other people, it's just that he works better alone. By himself. And besides despite being a superhero and an overall sweetheart he gets annoyed pretty easily.

Obviously being the son of Miss Frost-the nemesis to Mr.Flamma- and the daughter of Mr. Flamma, these two naturally became each other's enemy.These two have been enemies for as long as they can remember. Each one never backing down willingly, the fight never ends.

It's always been Wicked Heat and Kid Frost. What happens when a new villain gets added to the picture? What happens when this new villain beats up Kid Frost so much Heat barely recognises him?

With a new villain threathening to take Heat's spot as top villain and doing whatever it takes to try and take over Frost's city- this unlikely pair joins forces of course.

They did say fire and ice never went together. Suit up. It's going to be a wild ride

If you're here, it means you've decided to give this a chance. Much appreciated ;) See you in the first official chapter.