Memories and visions

(And another random song)

{more backstory :0}

A few days later, I felt a little woozy. My legs felt like jelly, and my head ached and ached. I mistook it for my heartbeat.

*kasai's flashback*

It was a stormy night. The sky was producing a fallen tornado. Nothing much. The rain had stopped, but there was the terrible lighting was still Scaring me. The red minivan was driving towards me in the distance. The van that ruined my life. So I started running. Running until they caught up. "My little boy. You need to be taught a lesson." That was my mother. The woman who decided that I can't be anything but a boy. She started to reach out to me.

End

I screamed. I yelled, my eyes red, and mouth scars open and bleeding. My normal reaction to having any flashbacks. Unless they were about Stephanie. But she's lost... Lost from my heart.
I eventually calmed down. But I felt terrible. I didn't get up. The world was keeping me down like I was a mountain. Everyone looked like demons.. I fell back asleep.

Scarlett's p.o.v.

After seeing Kasai have an attack, I felt sorry about her. She deserved more than this. All sorts of perfections. But this attack was different. More severe.
I went to her, and wiped her face off. The blood having no effect on me. After that, I later with her. Whispering soothing messages.  "Scarlett.. you know you shouldn't do stuff like that to her. She could hurt you."
"I just want to help her, KC. She needs this."
"She copes with this on her own most of the time."
"Why does she have these attacks?" I say up, locked in due to curiosity.
"Their flashbacks. Usually negative ones make her outrage. But it isn't as bad as this one. The positive ones usually make her sad, and the attacks are barely there."
"WHAT CAUSED THE ATTACKS AND FLASHBACKS?"
"I guess I have to tell. But after I tell you, You MUST NOT try to harass her again. And yes, i saw you"
"Just tell me why."
"Kasai is a ftw transgender. Her parents didn't like that and sent her to a mental hostpital. Luckily the asylum accepted her idea, and gave her estrogen supplements right before puberty. Her parents came she over and abused her a lot. They eventually died, and Akuma took her out of the asylum. Since Akuma had a drug addiction then, she physically abused Kasai. But she quit. But she did it again. So Kasai ran."
"That sounds too cliché for me."
"It's true. It's worse than what I did."
"Aren't we all just.. a bunch of crazy people In a war?" I saw Akuma walking up towards us. She looked like she had a fight.
"I believe we are."

(I gave up. I really did.

Ily) a