*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I heard my dad shout.

"Me" I said slowly opening the door. Georgia and I walked in holding hands.

"Oh hey guys" Mike said whilst sorting his hair out in the mirror.

"We just came to see if you were up, we're gonna head down to breakfast in a minute"

"Okay thanks Joey! We'll be outside your room in 10 minutes" dad replied.

"Might wanna give it 15, they're all in bed still"

"Looks like you guys had a good night" he said winking and pointing at Georgia's clothes, which were mine.

"Oh no, well we had a good night but she only borrowed them"

"I see" dad said raising his eyebrows.

"Anyway we'll head back, see you in about 15 minutes" and we left the room, still holding hands.

We got back to our room to see that all of the guys were up and changed, making the beds listening to The Bangups. Wow, Georgia and I were both very shocked.

"Uhh, guys? How? What?" I asked not really sure of what to say.

"We thought we would get up and get ready" Max said smiling. Seb was slouched on the sofa, he looked like he was about to fall back asleep. Georgia got changed in the bathroom into a Ramones top and a black skirt, she looked really nice! She had her hair in plaits too. I got changed in the room whilst Georgia was in the bathroom.

"So what's happening with you guys yet?" Travis asked.

"What do you mean? We're dating, aren't we?"

"Yeah yeah we know that, but what have you guys, yknow, got up to?"

"Travis! Dude!" I replied shocked at what he had asked.

"Man we're your brothers we need to know this"

"Just a sloppy kiss I guess" that's how I say 'snog', the word 'snog' makes me cringe!

"And are you planning anything else?"

"Not until I can get her to America" I said sternly.

"Why do-" Travis was cut off by Georgia re entering the room when we all turned and looked at her.

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" She said shyly whilst zipping up her bag.

"No of course not! Let's go get some breakfast" Cole said covering up the awkward situation. We all walked to breakfast after dad and the others knocked at our door, Georgia and I holding hands as usual. We had a nice breakfast other than everyone was half asleep, it was time to hit the road again soon for the last 3 nights, so we had to leave soon after breakfast. When we had finished, we went back up to our rooms to pack. We packed and all walked down to the reception where the members of Green Day waited for us. As we walked out to the buses to load up, I walked behind with dad as Georgia was talking to Mike about bass models.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you, seriously"

"Go on"

"Well Courtney's following us. She sent me a letter, it's on the bus but I will show you later"

"That's bad..." He was speechless.

"There's one other thing"

"Yeah?"

"I know Georgia and I haven't been dating for long, but I want her to come to America with us. We care about her, people here don't! She needs to be somewhere safe"

"Joey this is a big thing"

"But if it doesn't work out dad she can move back!"

"The three of us need to sit down and talk about this, when we get to Brixton, we'll go to a cafe. It's a 2 hour drive, so it won't be long"

I sighed, "okay". I headed back to the bus and everyone was lying on their bunks, Georgia was lying on mine. People were drifting to sleep, so I hopped onto my bunk placing myself next to Georgia. She smiled when I laid facing her, I then wrapped my arms around her and just embraced every moment. I hope I don't have to let this go.

"Everything will be right" I whispered to her feeling as if I was going to breakdown. Dad suggested her coming to America, so why do we need a sit down about it? If he says no, I am going to be so angry.

"It will Joey, it will" she replied smiling and hugging me back tightly. I kissed her forehead and we slowly began to fall asleep...