Jori 32

Jori.

"Man that slap hurt." I rubbed my face, Hayden's nose was still bleeding. We were sat in my room, and staring at her window, she wasn't chatting to me now, I don't know how long for, but she swore at me and called me a transvestite, when she says that, I ain't allowed to touch her for like two weeks.

"You got a slap, she fucked my nose up, this is the second time in one day."

"Fam what did you do before?"

"I try get her to suck my dick."

"Dum dum!"

"Shut up, at least I get sex from my chick."

"Urgh fuck off!"

"When you gonna beat her."

"Don't say it like that. Remember the time I told I'd sing "If your not the one" Daniel Beddingfield?"

"Ahh yeah."

"I want us to do that." I smiled.

"You want that to play while your rammin that pussy?"

"Don't say it like that."

"What is it then." He laughed.

"I love her."

"N'aww J." He try pat my back.

"Leave me man."

"When were you gonna do it?" I shrugged.

"I don't think she's ready, I wanna wait for her, and we do it properly, I don't mind waiting another few years."

"Nah fuck that J, Jori these days your freaky, do it, you will wish you did it when you were a yout."

"KMT! Nah because Chelle's the one." I smiled looking at our picture on my table.

"Oh my gosh, your so ...weird."

"Why?"

"Can't you see she's ready!" I bit my lip.

"Nah she's not, defiantly not now, after we just got fucking insulted, she doesn't wanna see me for two weeks." I sighed.

"Shit! Jori's dick is stressed!"

"Fuck off." I punched his arm. I took my hair out the band.

"I wanna cut it off man." He gasped.

"WHAT!"

"I wanna cut it off. Shave!!"

"Why? After you've been growing it you were 5"

"Yeah but I wanna cut it now, change Hayden, that's what happens."

"It's Arachelle init." I looked at him.

"No she loves it."

"Then leave it. It's grown so long." He touched it.

"Should I?"

"Yes, your hair's sick. That's your signature."

"You advice well."

"Well yeah man.. that's what brothers fucking do! Trust, don't make Chelle set you head." I shook my head quickly.

"I don't think I'd like it." I honestly said.

"What the fuck why?"

"I just don't wanna stick buddy in her mouth, that's not right." I scratched my fro. He shook his head, and laughed.