It was never ride or die...

Jori.

Mum screaming. Sleep. Mum...screaming. Sleep. MUM!!!! SCREAMING!! SLEEEEEP!

“OKAY NOW! GUYS!!! It's 4 in the morning, sleep!” I muffled. I heard her praying hard, no wonder it's the first of a new month. KMT!

I went back to sleep and dreamt of nice things, till about 11AM, when I get woken up by a text. My eyes all blurred and shit.

“Jay I'm horny, come now.” I mumbled as I read. The way I jumped up and ran to the toilet and washed my face. My hair looked like a beehive, but fuck it! I went to my room wore any ol' tee, got my trakkies socks, and fuck the shoes, ran out the house, across the road, and she had the door open, I ran in, shut it and started strippin her.

“Jay not here, it's the hallway, and mum's got that there...he's watching.” I turned around and it was a picture of some man.

“Who's that?” I panted.

“Grandad. Look he knows.” She said looking guilty. I kissed her neck and touched her up and she took me upstairs.

“Ahh Chelle I'm dying for it, you been making me wait 4 weeks, 9 days and some hours.” I groaned. She giggled and shrugged. She sat on the bed and looked at me and moved back slightly and opened her legs. I bit my lip and knelt down, and pleased her narni. I licked my lips and rubbed my finger all in her inner parts and got on top of her and slipped it in her mouth. She looked at me all excited.

“I love you Jori-Jori”

“I love you chelly-belly.” I whispered in her ear and bit her neck, she giggled and put her hands in my boxers, I moaned as she rubbed on me, I got hard quickly. I just went nuts and removed everything, and her night gown. I entered her quickly, and just went into my own little happy world, and I felt drugged, a nice drugged feeling. I started hittin' it in really hard, and she started screaming.

“JAYY!”

“Chelle your so...mmmm beautiful.” She moaned, and I balance on one hand and started rubbing her breasts.

“OH MY DEAR LORD!” Why did that sound like her mother.

“M-MAAA!” Chelle screamed looking passed me. Thing was, we weren't even covered, just full on nude, bum all in the air and shit.

“I knew I should have got up and prayed with my mum!” I said looking at Chelle, the moment was so pro-longed.

“JORI!” She tapped my arm, bare up close and personal. I turned back to her and she looked at me and down at us chewing her gum.

“I hope your wearing a rubber young man.” I bit my lip, and looked at Chelle. She shook her head at her mum, and buddy just couldn't hold the stiffy no more, I collapsed on her and buried my head right next to Chelle's and giggled. It's just her mum was all up and close.

“YOU BETTER TAKE THAT PILL CHELLA! You understand?” She said in her accent.

“Mmm ma! Get out.”

“Jori learn to wrap it before dashing it in my daughter, I'm not having no grandchild now.” She whacked me.

“Okay.” I said and snorted.

“Chelle, you need to clear this room!” Oh my days this woman was still here, jammin!

“Maa! Please gooo!!”

“The builder are coming at 12 to look at the windows.” Chelle made a crying noise. I was just breathing and keeping still. I heard Marley coming up. Shit!

“Cover up, Marley's coming up, ahh!” I felt the covers on us. The door closed and Chelle made a noise. I stayed still and they had a little chit chat, got whatever and left five minutes later. I laughed so hard it was so funny. I continued to laugh whilst still jammin on top of her.