Jori 13

Jori.

She was looking at me in assembly all through out, we had a whole school assembly and it was pissing me off. I looked back at her and we held the stare for minutes, then she would turn her head. I kissed my teeth and put my head down and fiddled with my rings.

"Why's this dickhead chatting shit!" Solomon whispered, I snorted, everyone looked at us and we looked around scratching our heads. I got back to normal and she was looking at me again, I looked at her back and raised an eyebrow. She blinked and continued.

"She keeps staring." I whispered to Solomon. He looked at her and she quickly turned around.

"Wait.." He whispered in Prince's ear, who whispered in Franklin's, who whispered in Jayden's, who whispered in Rudolph's and who whispered in Hayden's ears. They all looked at her and folded their arms and stared. I laughed silently and joined them. She musta turned her head to look and saw the whole row of us boys staring at her, she looked at me upset and turned around. Urgh! We all laughed and the head stopped.

"BOYS AT THE BACK!" He shouted.

"HOWS YOUR MUM!" Hayden shouted and we all coughed.

"Right you get out!" Mr Greggson pointed at Solomon. He looked at him about to get mad.

"WAS IT EVEN ME THOUGH, HOW WAS IT ME MAN?" Solomon shouted, everyone was looking, I couldn't help but laugh like a monkey, I actually burst out laughing.

"Both of you out!" He shouted. We got up and kept pushing people and laughing. I farted when we got to the doors, and everyone started laughing, I waved and we left. We sat out sat the head's office creasing.

"That was loud! And how was that even me!"

"You look bad and you sound just like Hayden, that's why." I laughed.

"Your gonna get in more trouble though!" He laughed. I shrugged and we started talking about his chick.

"She's in year 9?" I said laughing.

"Yes bruv! It's all good she's a virgin."

"You zulufied monkey! Your gonna try take it?" I laughed.

"Yeah, because she thinks we're in love, I let her believe that...for now." He smiled.

"Evil man." I laughed.

"You know me, but you and that girl?"

"That stalking, fucked up, deluded piece of rubbish, no!" I said.

"Why?"

"Solomon! She's been stalking me for 3 years, and try tell me she loves me, you don't do that! She cries about it as well, and we always see eachother from the window! No fucking way!" I said. He laughed.

"Aww she's in love with you, that's bear cute, but why does she love you, your weird and dumb! Should be Franklin or even Hayden! Not you!" He laughed. I shrugged.

"I know, she's too serious, she needs to die. I'll start going church to fast for it." He started creasin.

"Your not serious."

"Look at my black face, look at me, I'm as serious as a african woman, I need her to fuck off. She's always there!" I rolled my eyes.

"She's peng though." I shrugged.

"Don't care." I laughed.

"Jori your blind, you like men."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, I swear you're gay. We all think it, when was the last time you hollered at a chick, chirpsed, or even linked someone? When was the last time you had a chick, like year 6, for two days, your sooo gay!" He laughed.