Chapter 6

Lana's POV

I wake up when my Popplio jumps on me. Instead of an alarm clock, Popplio always does this. But it wakes me up, so I don't really care.

"Good morning, Popplio," I say to her.

"Popp!" She replies happily. I stand up and walk over to my closet. I put on my normal clothes and then move on to the bathroom to brush my hair. After that, I brush my teeth and look in the mirror one more time. I decide that I look fine, so I grab Popplio and leave the house. Instead if walking straight to school, I walk over to the Beybladers' house to see if they're ready yet. When I knock on the door, Daigo answers it.

"Hey, Lana," He says, "What's up?"

"I was j-just going to s-see if you guys w-were ready to go to school," I stutter. I haven't told anyone yet, but I have a pretty big crush on Daigo. He's always really nice to me and he's really cute too.

"I don't know if any of the other guys are ready, but I am," He tells me, "Do you wanna walk together?" I nod shyly and he steps out onto the porch and closes the door behind him. Then, we begin our walk to school.

Once we arrive at the classroom, I walk over to Mallow who is jumping up and down.

"What's happening?" I ask her. She smiles really big and replies,

"Hau asked Lillie out and she said yes! I've been wanting them to get together for such a long time!" I smile and walk over to Lillie.

"That's great news, Lillie. We never knew if you liked him back or not," I tell her. She blushes.

"I've liked Hau for a while, but I didn't know if he liked me back," She admits, "But I'm really glad that he did."

"So where is Hau?" Daigo asks.

"You know him," Lillie says, "He went to the Malasada shop to celebrate. He said that he'd bring some back for us though."

"Yeah right," Mallow replies, "He'll probably eat all of them before he returns." We all laugh at that comment. The rest of the students walk into the classroom and we tell them the news.

"That's great!" Rantaro says to Lillie, "I knew that you two would end up together!" Lillie blushes again. Hau runs into the room with a Malasada in his hand. He runs over to Lillie and hands it to her.

"Here's a Sweet Malasada for you," He tells her, "I had some more for the others, but I ate them on the way here. Sorry." We all laugh at him.

"Thanks, Hau," Lillie replies, taking a bite of it. Once she finishes it, Professor Kukui walks in and we all head back to our desks. We then begin class.

*     *     *     *     *

Daigo's POV

I stand up and stretch my legs. I let Litten out of his Pokeball so that he can stretch out too. Then, I pick him up and walk over to where Lana is sitting.

"Hey Lana, I'm going to try and catch another Pokemon. Do you wanna come with me?" I ask her. She blushes and stands up.

"Sure," She replies shyly. 'She's really cute' I think to myself.

"I think Shu is going to catch a Pokemon too," I tell her, "But he's going to Ten Carat Hill to try and catch a more rare Pokemon. I'm just going to tag along, but you can come too, if you'd like." She nods and stands up. Shu, Lana, and I begin our journey to Ten Carat Hill.

Once we arrive in the cave area, Shu decides to run ahead, but Lana and I explore. A small Pokemon floats over to us. I stare at it in awe. This must be a ghost-type Pokemon. I pull out my Rotom-Dex.