Mojito.

Good choice.

"Good catch," Drake smiles, biting into a pizza roll.

I smile back and crack open the drink, taking a sip of the refreshing liquid. "Wow, that's strong."

"You want a glass?" Finn asks from across the kitchen.

I shake my head. "Less to wash up if I don't."

Hayden throws his body down on the kitchen chair. "You are my kind of girl."

"I bought plastic cups," Finn winks as he hands one over.

I bite my bottom lip and murmur, "You are my kind of guy."

I'm no expert in the field of males, but if I'm not mistaken, I would call Finn embarrassed.

"You guys," Drake calls out in a high pitch voice. "Get a roooom."

"Stop it," I giggle, grabbing the cup to pour my cocktail in, looking down, so they don't see my pink cheeks.

"Is this the only food you are putting out?"

Drake now has two pizza rolls in his hands, looking put out by the lack of food spread. Finn heads over to the cupboard and finds two bags of crisps and nuts.

"Here. Quit your moaning," Finn says.

Drake smiles, ripping into the bag. "Nice one, mate. I'm starving after my shift at the workshop."

"If sitting on your arse all day is making you hungry, I dread to think what you'd eat if you actually pulled out your finger," Hayden huffs, sipping on his beer.

I must appear confused when Finn explains. "These two idiots work together. It's a nightmare."

I nod.

"Enough about work," Hayden says, standing up from the chair. "Let's have us a party."

Drake reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small tin box, putting it on the table. "I got some left to mellow us out."

I don't get the chance to ask what's in there as Finn storms forward and takes it off of the table, shoving it into Drake's chest.

"Get that shit out of my house."

Drake frowns. "What the hell, Finn? You're usually game."

"You don't smoke weed in front of Betty, all right?" Finn says in a menacing tone.

Drake shoves the tin in his pocket. "Geez man, calm down."

"We don't want to be surrounded by your stink while you get high. Do that at your house," Finn opens up the fridge and pulls out another beer.

"Seems like you need some with your arsehole energy," Drake rolls his eyes.

Finn places his hand on my back and leads me to the hallway, turning back to mumble, "Don't start with me."

I hurry forward, hearing both men grumbling in the kitchen.

Finn

"You seem to put your hands on Betty a hell of a lot. You two fucked yet?"

I turn to Hayden who is sprawled out on the sofa, e-cig in hand. "That's none of your business."

He slides to the edge of the sofa, taking a big puff. "You did then?"

"No," I grunt, pushing the buttons on the game console. "Butt out, Hayden."

"I mean, she is a sweet girl. Don't you think?"