Seventeen: Arianna's Back!

ابدأ من البداية

"Hello there Kimberly, it's already the fifth period, where have you been?" Mrs. Cross asked.

Mrs. Cross is in her fourties but she still looks like she is in her twenties.

She has smooth blonde locks, perky blue eyes, cherry colored lips and an hour glass figure.

She is right now wearing a flesh colored skirt just right up to the knee and a matching flesh blazer outside her white collared blouse.

Her blonde hair falling on her shoulders and her nude pumps tapping on the floor.

"I was locked in the janitor's closet." I honestly replied.

The whole class laughed and so did the teacher.

They must've thought that it's pretty impossible and it's such a lame excuse.

"Oh Kimberly, you are such a good girl. So good that you can't even make up a decent excuse!" Mrs. Cross laughed.

I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks and then Troy bumped into me.

"Yo Mrs. Cross." He waved.

"Oh Troy, why are you late?" Mrs. Cross asked whilst batting her eyelashes.

It's a rumor in this school that Mrs. Cross has a crush on Troy and I believe so too.

"I was locked in the janitor's closet." Troy replied.

The class fell silent and so did Mrs. Cross while looking at the both of us.

"Did you guys--"

"No!" Both of us said in sync.

"I'm not even saying anything. You guys are so funny!" She tried to chuckle in a very teenager-ish way.

"Oh well, go to your seats you two! It's a good thing Kimberly's the type of girl who isn't that attractive for you guys to do something like that! I mean.. Troy's like super hot!" Mrs. Cross laughed, motioning us both to get out of her sight.

The whole class laughed and I squirmed on my seat and covered my face with my hair.

What Mrs. Cross said was really hurtful.

Okay, I know I am not *that* attractive but come on, Troy can hit on me if he wants to.. I mean.. I'm not ugly nor am I beautiful but I am absolutely not that ugly for Troy to avoid.

I don't even know why I am getting insecure, I just hate it when people compare the both of us.

Heather went in our classroom and Mrs. Cross asked the same thing, she winked at Troy and replied,

"Troy and I did something in the janitor's closet."

The class has this "Ooooooh" kind of cheers and so did the teacher.

"You did *that* infront of Kim?" Mrs. Cross asked curiously, breaking the daydreams of the people that the two really did something together.

I mean, Heather's like this popular girl that has this impact in guys like.. pretty, popular and hot kind of bit whilst Troy has the same impact in girls, handsome, popular and hot.

The only difference is Troy is smart while Heather is.. Yeah, you get my point.

That's why if both of them really did end up together then that's like.. gonna be the Alpha couples or the dream girl and dream guy couple thing.

Okay, so they're perfect yeah, doesn't mean they need to end up together, right?

There's this awful feeling pounding inside me that I wanted to storm off this classroom and wail like a baby.