Chapter Sixty-Three

Start from the beginning

"That's a good timing!" I perked up, handing him the check. "Give it to Yuna. It's the money I won from the recital." 

"Well, that's gonna double soon enough." Yoongi said confidently. "Because I'm going to bring home another check." 

"Wooh, go Yoongi!" Jimin cheered, holding up a small banner. I grinned and pulled out mine from my pocket and threw and arm around his shoulders. "Go! Go! Go!" 

"Fanboys.." Jaehee chuckled. 

"Also." I started. "Something happened yesterday." 

"What happened?" Seokjin beat everyone to it. 

I felt my heart beat faster as I told them about the incident yesterday. The sudden visit for both sides, but just as I was talking about Jeongyun, Jungkook spoke up. 

"It's the guy she told us about back then." he pointed out, tilting his head to look at Hoseok-hyung and Jaehee. "The guy that saved her? Valor." 

"Oh, I remember." Hoseok-hyung nodded. 

Jaehee's brows furrowed, "It's so coincidental, that it's starting to get creepy." 

"Woah, I don't think we know any of this." Namjoon butted in. "Saving back then? Valor? What?" 

Jungkook started explaining. And he explained it much better than Yuna. About how she was sold to rich businessmen, and Jeongyun ended up buying her and saving her life. I was thankful for that. 

"I don't blame her for not telling us, then." Yoongi shrugged. "That memory wasn't a good one." 

"It wasn't." Jungkook pursed his lips and turned to me, "And then what happened?" 

I nodded slowly and continued telling them about how my father questioned her so much, it almost felt like he was really attacking her. Now that I think about it, he probably didn't like her at first glance. But why? 

"He said he's already has someone for me to meet." 

"An arranged marriage, huh?" Namjoon scoffed. "Out of all of us, you're the least person I expected to be experiencing that. Since you're against it, you might as well fight for it." 

Jimin made a face, "But what does Yuna not have that your dad wants? She's pretty!" 

"He said he wanted someone who already has inheritance.. someone more mature, someone who doesn't seem too busy.." I started. 

"Hmph." Jungkook pouted as the cab arrived. 

"Just give it to Suyung and let her open up!" Jaehee said as we waved goodbye at Jungkook. From where I was, I see her plant a kiss on his cheek and enter the can right after. 

Luckily, we all fitted inside, as there were back seats as well. 

"Jeongyun told me he met the girl. She was a dancer, she was really smart, she can cook.." I trailed off. "And now that I think about it, it really seemed like he had feelings for her." 

"Really?" Jaehee beamed. I almost forgot about her obsession with this kinds of things. 

I nodded, feeling myself smile. "I guess." 

"Good for the both of you." Seokjin grinned. "Maybe the three of you should have a nice, friendly, dinner and talk about it!" 

I shrugged, "I'll try to get them to do that with me." 

"Hmm." Yoongi nodded. "The recital's today. How do we divide ourselves into groups?" 

"How about.." Namjoon started. "I come with you to the recital. Taehyung, Seokjin-hyung, and Jaehee do the vocals, Jimin and Hoseok with dancing, and right after the recital, we can do some rapping, along with Hoseok." 

"Sounds good." Jimin nodded, holding out a fist, which everyone fist-bumped. 

I wanted to do more than to just sing, though. 

"I can play the saxophone, if that's good." I pulled out the case I brought. "And if it's okay, I can join dancing. And I can do a solo act! And.." I gave Namjoon and Yoongi-hyung my best begging face, "Please let me do some rapping as well." 

"At that case, your voice is going to be really hoarse. And your throat's going to hurt. Not just a bit, idiot." Yoongi scolded. 

"And your body's gonna hurt." Hoseok added. "We're not going to do zumba - We're doing hiphop.." 

"Yes, yes." I nodded. "And I get to help Yuna." 

Jimin frowned, "Taehyungie, you should tone it down, how about one act a day?" 

"I can do it." I reassured them, though I myself wasn't even sure. "You believe in me, right?" 

"Yeah, we do." Namjoon nodded. "But-" 

"I'll be okay!" I forced a laugh. And after a few more words of convincing, they stopped. Eventually, we started talking about graduation and school. 

It took us about an hour to get to Seoul. 

"Woah, I missed this place." Hoseok grinned excitedly, pulling out his phone. 

"We meet up here, okay? Nobody goes too far." Namjoon decided. "We're off." and with that, they scurried off the other way. 

"Me and Hoseok-hyung will be going this way, then!" Jimin said and gave me a half hug, faking a cry. "My brother!" 

I pulled away and laughed, acting like I was holding a phone and mouthing a 'call me' when they were walking away. 

"Okay.. we go this way, then!" Jaehee said, skipping to the left. 

And though we had school tomorrow, 

Today was going to be a long.. day.

--- 

I SHOULDVE MADE THIS LONGER BUT ITS ALREADY 1400 WORDS. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO U FOR NEXT CHAPTER HAHAHA 

It was probably boring omg but some other things were explained so yay