"for the past two years my 'employer' had been asking me to check on the yakuza and mafia activity in the area. I can't actually tell them that such kind of thing doesn't exist in our city but he was insistent so I checked in and surprisingly there are a lot. Next he ask me to look into the backgrounds of some persons and they turned out to have some shady dealings attached to them"

"oh those, I've seen them being arrested and investigated by the police. Don't you think your 'employer' is a policeman?"

"no"

"knowing you, you already knew who your employer is. aren't you even going to tell me who it is?" I swivel my chair and look at his smiling face

"never" I turn my back to him and continue what I am doing.

"you're just as stingy as always. Oh well I am bound to know their identity sooner or later"

"eh????" when I checked my mails I saw a mail sent by my informant and after reading the contents I've come to learn the motive behind the kidnapping of Catherine in the manga. It looks like the Hanaoto Group is on the verge of bankruptcy due to the mismanagement of the current Head. "so the kidnapping can happen anytime this week" my father went abroad to persuade the owner of a possible site location for a new hotel in Paris and it looks like the president of Hanaoto Group is also eyeing the same site. "wait but this group is on the verge of bankruptcy, since in the manga Catherine was also rescued then how come father went into vendetta mode and got dragged in the dark side?" I held my head and try to remember some information but aside from the fluffy scenes of the heroine and King I can't remember much about the side characters. More like I just concentrated between the two couple that I had no other insight on the other characters especially that of Catherine. Aside from being angry at her and being happy when she got what she deserved in the ending by saying 'serve's you right!' I did not pay her any attention "argh!!!!! I am cursing my past me for not paying attention to Catherine!! Now I am in a bind, just how did father got dragged in the dark side? Who was pulling the strings?" I was lightly hitting my head on my desk when I heard my door opening.

"Catherine?" suddenly my ears perked up with brother's voice and I look up and saw him about to enter

"brother!" I immediately run and hugged him "you're home" I said with a huge smile on my face, I was expecting brother to return home tomorrow afternoon

"when I called this afternoon, one of our maids who answered my call relayed that you're all alone here so I decided to settle my tasks earlier to be able to return hone today"

"they let you go earlier?"

"the other members understand and helped me by taking some of my task" brother shrugged "anyway those are only trivial matters, I already did the complicated ones"

"amazing! Brother is really amazing!" brother just laughed and ruffled my hair

"anyway, did you already have dinner"

"no, I don't have any appetite" I can't stand eating alone, I want to call my bodyguards but those four traitors already ate before me

"and I was planning that we could eat out tod—"

"I am hungry!" I said excitedly and immediately grabbed brother's hand and dragged him out of my room "c'mon brother" brother just laugh

"okay, okay. I already reserved a table for us but you need to change first" upon brother's words I suddenly take notice of his clothes, I was too excited when I saw him that his clothes did not even registered in my mind. brother is in a black suit, he looks formal in a CEO kind of way. I am positive that anyone who could see my brother tonight will fall for him.