Its Shreya.

She smirks devilishly when our orbs met.

Oh damn. What kind of shit I'm in right now. I just forget about her.

"Granny...its....just listen..." I try to say...but

"No. Is it true? Just say Yes or no." She asked with raised voice but when I look up her eyes were shedding tears.

My heart broke in million pieces seeing her like that. I never want her to be in this state. I never want her to cry, at least because of me..

I step forward but granny stopped my and glare me which tell me that she want her answers.

I keep numb. I don't have answers right now.

I look down fighting with myself what to say.

"Did you tell Sanyukta to go?" I hear her calm voice.

I look up at granny and then I glare at Shreya who was just standing there smirking.

"I'm really gonna kill you." I bark while I lunges over Shreya her pretty thin neck under my palm. A little pressure and my all problem will be finish.

.she protest and hit my arms but no use..

"Randhir stop it. Leave her. You won't kill her. Randhir stop." I hear granny yells from behind.

But it didn't make my stop.

"Stop it Randhir. Behave, She is  pregnant." Her words directly hit my instinct.

I Want to press harder but I stop myself from going so and push her back a little and she got her back hit by the wall, coughing loudly.

"Its not my baby." I yell at top of my voice.

"Its your baby Randhir. You can't deny it." Chipped Shreya.

I again glare at her hard. Is she surely want to die with my hands today.

But I don't have any proof.

I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PROOF RIGHT NOW...

I run a hand through my hairs.

"You know what.?" I hear granny whisper.

"Sanyukta took the best decision by leaving. She don't deserve to live in a surrounding like this where people do things before they think. And where people drown themselves in drinks all night. And where people jumps at each other to kill them. And where people can claim that they are having baby but they they don't have any valid proof to proof themselves right."

"No. I have the proof. The DNA report are the proof." Chipped Shreya putting her point.

"Oh please. You really don't need to tell me about them. I know much more than you. And making any fake reports are not a really big task today. I know your father is a great doctor himself. What are the chances that he hasn't helped you in making this fake reports." Chipped granny letting Shreya mouth to get shut up.

She doesn't have any answers...

Oh.shit. why I didn't think about it. Her father is a well known doctor. But she once told me that she don't talk to him. They are no more in contact.

The report might be fake too. But I didn't think she will stoop this low...
Ever.

I was just putting the pieces into the puzzle when granny says.

"I'm leaving too. I don't want to live here ever where my poor child Sanyukta have to leave because her husband was unable to handle his ex's shit." Said granny while she make her way out of the door.

"Granny stop."

"No"

"Don't leave Granny." I yell as I tried to follow her.

My dizziness come back as I jumps down from the stairs. While granny is out of the door.

A great pang of ache hit my head hard and lose my sense. I fumble in the steps until I fell down and my head hit something hard.

***

I woke up by ringing of my cell.

I cringe but pick it up.

"Varun?" I barked over the phone.

"Sir. You need to come to the hospital right now." He chant over the phone, controlling his breaths. He was panting hard.

"What? Why?"  I shout.

"Sir. Actually granny met with an accident."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...