Wrapping my arms around his neck, I spread my legs a little in reflex.

Y/N :
A-ah..

I moan a little more when his free hand threw my bra away before tickling my nipple.

Y/N :
S-stop teasing me..

I whispered more begging then whimping.

He licked my neck before kissing the mark on my collarbone.

Jimin :
You're so beautiful..

He bited my chest and I let escape a groan in surprise. At the same time, he entered a finger inside me and I couldn't help but turning crazy by his touch.

His tongue came replacing his fingers and I gripped his t-shirt in despair

Y/N :
Jimin please..

I begged as he started moving slowly his finger inside me.

He leaned back to look into my eyes and I knew he was already lost in his desire.

Jimin :
Please who ?

He growled a little and I blinked. Did he really wanted me to..?

Y/N :
Please Mr Park..

I said unsure.

Jimin's Pov

Jimin added an other finger and I scratched his back in surprised. In respond, he pushed deeper inside me and I bited my lip to not moan.

An other wave of heat ran through my body and he looked at me a second before pushing me back to the wall, his lips on mine.

I was fighting for dominance when he rushed in and out fastly. I opened my mouth a little and he slided his tongue inside my wet cavern.

One of my hand came running through his hair as he sucked my lips hardly while he fasten his thrusts.

Y/N :
Mr.. A-ah.. Park..

I managed to say feeling myself coming on his fingers. He smirked and nibbled my earlobe a moment.

Jimin :
Not now Y/N..

He whispered into my ear removing his presence from inside me. I whimped and ached in frustration which made him laugh.

He leaned back looking at my now naked body from head to toes before bitting his lower lip.

At his action, A wave of desire made me react. I crashed my lips on his, asking for more of his warm and more of his touch.

I slided my hand on his abs, enjoying the feeling of his tonned abs under my palm. I played with the helm of his boxer, putting my fingertips inside and out teasily.

Jimin :
Y/N..

He growled in warning.

I bited my lower lip as he broke the kiss and without stopping looking at his face, I pressed my chest on his before kneeling down.

My breast rubbed his length in his boxer and I slowly pulled it down.
My eyes widen a little at his size and he smiled a little.

Jimin :
Enjoying what you see ?

I didn't answer but took his manhood in my hand, making him growl a little. He threw his head back against the wall as I started moving up and down slowly.

Jimin's Pov

Fuck.

I felt myself getting harder under her touch and her satisfated expression just made me wanted to take her right now.

I cursed again when she licked the head before all the length down to my balls.

I clintched my hands in fists trying to not react to her touch but this felt so damn good.

Jimin :
If you're not ta- Ah !

She cut me by pushing my whole length into her mouth and this time, I was really gone.

My hands came grabbing her hair to make her move on my manhood. Seeing her pretty face looking at me with all that lust made me grew again and she choked on my length.

I pulled back waiting for her to gasp some hair before forcing it in again.

Jimin :
You're so hot..

I whispered moving into her mouth again. A hand on my thigh, she pushed herself away and licked her lips.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her up before lifting her up.

Y/N's Pov

And in a second, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed himself inside me.

I gasped as he didn't wait for me to adjust to his length and he started moving fast already.

Y/N :
Ji..min.. Fuck..

I managed to say between his hard thrusts. I gripped his shoulders to hold myself and he growled as I scratched his back in a long moan.

His hands were holding my butt to prevent from falling but his grip wasn't kind and I knew that I would have struggle to sit the next days.