CHAPTER 5

Alex POV;

Adam has moved to live in my home. He had a little problem explaining our situation to his mother and she is a really nice woman that she blessed our relationship and understand why Adam need to live with me. Basically it is because i can't get my eyes off of him, we need more time to spend together because when we live separately i can barely see him in a week and its killing me.

Its been a couple of week since he moved in and i am happy. Truly happy. I woke up every morning with him cuddling in my bed, we had breakfast every morning, i drove us to class everyday and the rest of it gets so smooth with him that always there for me. My love for him is still growing every day. I wish i can stop the time to cherish this every happy moments in our life. I just can't get enough of him.

Today is sunday and here i am wide awake at 7 a.m, staring at Adam's lovely sleeping face. I bring my hand to caress his cheeks. His beautiful eyelashes is long and curl, his nose is perfect and his lips is plump and pink. He is just so fragile that i want to protect him from any harm. I know that i am totally smitten by him.

We first met last year when he was a new student in our university. He got lost in my faculty and i was passing by to get to my class then he stopped me babbling and panicking that he was late to class. He looks like a lost puppy that i decided to help him. Then our relationship improved from just a senior and junior to close friend that hang out every weekend. I was already head over heels for him at that time. When i found out that he was gay i wasted no time and went to him asking if he would be my boyfriend. I didn't expect him to accept me right there and then but he did. He's been in love with me too but scared to make a move knowing i was straight.

Yes i was straight. I am gay for him. Only for Adam. I've never seen any guy attractive but he is to me. He is still so fucking attractive to me now. More than my ex-girlfriends more than anyone i've ever interested in my lifetime.

He still sleeping soundly when i kiss his forehead and hug him tightly. Then he squirm and humming on my chest "hmmm.. morning baby" i loosen my arm to let him back away a little and head up looking me in my eyes.

"Morning love" i plant a kiss on his head and a peck on his lips. "Baby, let's go out today. We were so busy lately that we don't have time for ourselves." He suggest. "Okay, where do you want to go?" Suddenly my cellphone's ringing. "Who the hell is calling me this early" i said while reaching for my phone on the bedside table and gesturing my hand at Adam to wait. The cellphone screen showing Sarah my partner for a new assignment project.

"Hey Alex, i just want to remind you about our meeting today to arrange our project details? I'm afraid we don't have enough time if we start too late."
"Sarah, we just get the project two days ago and we are given 6 weeks to finish this project. Can we start on tuesday? I want to get some rest today." I refused because i want to spend my time with Adam.
"What? I've told you last friday that i want to start on sunday. Don't you remember that you are the one who agreed to it. 10 a.m, i'll wait for you at the cafe near our campus. No more excuses" she said. I turn to look at Adam while frowning and he just look at me with questioning look.
"Okay, fine." I reply sounding annoyed. I forgot about the meeting today. Its my own fault so i just agree to it.
"Don't be late. See you later" she said and hang up.

I put my phone back on the table and back to cuddle with Adam. "I have a meeting for my project at 10. Urgghh!! I don't wanna go. I'm sorry i can't spend time with you today." I whined and kissing his head.

"Aww. Baby, its okay. We can go later when you are free." He said giving me smile that meant he understand me.

Adam POV;

Alex: honey, i have another discussion with Sarah today. So you can take the car with you. Don't wait for me, eat something for dinner and i will be home at 9. love you😘

Adam: alright. Love you too.

I sigh after sending the message. He's been hanging out with Sarah everyday. When he's home i've already asleep so we don't get to see each other much. So i decided to stop by the cafe they used to go.

I step in the cafe and see them laughing. It doesn't look like they are discussing about assignment. I walk to them and greet "hi guys". They stop laughing and turn to look at me.

"Oh, hi honey. What are you doing here?" Alex said while holding my hand. "I just want to buy some coffee. What about your project?" I ask him and take a glance at Sarah who rolling her eyes at my question.

"We are almost finish the project. We decided to just hang out with each other for today. Right Alex?" Sarah said and caressing Alex arm. "Oh really? Then i guess i'll just buy my coffee and go. Have fun." I'll make sure to talk about this with Alex tonight. I don't like that girl, she's evil.

"Okay" Alex said. "By the way Alex, i can take a taxi to go back so you can have your car" i said while giving him his car keys back. "Alright then. Be careful."

I head to the counter and buy my coffee. When i turn to tell Alex i'm gonna wait for him at home, i can feel my face pale. They are kissing. I want to just get the hell out of here, but my body won't move. They fucking kissed in front of me. I can see Alex kissed her back. What the hell. Why? How can he do this to me?

They pull back a few seconds later. I come to my senses, get out of the cafe and run towards my parents house. It hurts so much. I cry so hard and by the time i reach the house i stop crying, get into the house and head to my room. I lock the door and fall face first on the bed.

The image of them replaying on my mind. I start to cry again. It hurts, i feel like my heart is pricked by thousands of needles. I cry until i feel tired and fall asleep. I woke up to the sounds of someone knocking on my bedroom door. I wait to hear mom's calling me to open the door.

*hey guys, its me. I think i want to put this book on hold because i don't have any motivation to write anymore. If you think this book is worth reading please give a comment to tell me whether i should continue writing of not. Thanks again for reading. Lots of love.