CHAPTER 2

Alex POV;

I unleashed his bathrobe. Trail kissed his body from his neck leaving love bites then move to his chest. I nibble his left nipple while playing the other one with my hand. I heard him moaned while gripping my bedsheets. His moan make me raging with lust. I want to tease him before going deeper but his sexiness make me crazy. Oh god i love him so much.

I quickly move to his member. I grip it in my hand and lick the tip. He moaned again.

"Oh baby pleasee.." he whimpered. I take his member in my mouth, suck and pumping it up and down fast. His moaning makes me crazy. My left hand cupped his balls, play with it and when i give him deep throat he cum while whimpering. His body shivering and jerking to the sensation. I swallow his cum and he pull me up to kiss me.

"That was so good baby" he said panting hard.
"Uhuhh. And you will feel even more amazing later". I get up to remove my clothes and naked then i move down again between his legs. Push his legs to open more. I begin to lick his entrance. He gasp, breathing hard. I lick it until it relax and push my tongue in. I play with it for a while.

I stop when he grab my hair pleading "baby no more teasing please. I want you so bad. Please baby".
I smirk and say "i'm here honey. I'm all yours".
"Ugghhh.. baby please i want your big fat d*ck in me. Stop teasing". He growled and whimper then let go of my hair.

I can't control my lust anymore when i shove my member in his entrance without warning. His head jerk upside while moaning to the sudden surprise. I wait for him to adjust to my size then i move it in and out. Slowly and deepening it in every thrust. I bend forward to kiss him and he throw his arm over me. Pulling me closer.

"Baby harder" he whispered. I go faster and slammed it harder. His moan and panting is a music in my ear. It turned me on everytime he moaned my name. I keep the pace till i feel the tingling feeling in my crotch. Then i feel his fingers dug into my back to let me know he is close too.

"I'm close honey" i whispered while panting in his ear.
"Me too. Baby, deeper" he want me to go harder than i already am. It turned me on so much that i slammed it deeper, harder and release my cum in him. He came after that shivering and moan sexily. I stay in him and my body lay on him while hugging and kissing him.

He let go and say "baby that was amazing. I love you baby".
"I love you too hunny bunny". After that i pulled out my member and lifting him up bride style to the bathroom. We wash up and go straight to bed without clothes. I watch him cuddle on my chest under the comforter and slowly falling to sleep. I kiss his head and fall asleep after that.

Adam POV;

I wake up to the sound of alarm. I growl and turn it off. Back to lay beside Alex. I watch him still sleeping. From his long and curl eyelashes. His nose to his sexy mouth. I get closer, close my eyes and kiss him. I feel him kissing back. Then i move my body on him and straddle him. I grab his hair deepening our kiss. He move his arm to hug my waist. He play with my tongue. I moan when he bite my tongue playfully.

I pulled back and look into his eyes. "Morning baby" i said smiling. He caress my face with his hand.
"Morning" he said with hoarse voice. Fuck he sounds so sexy. I bite my lips. Staring in his beautiful eyes.
"Honey don't do that." He said suddenly.
"Do what?"
"Don't bite you lips like that. It's so sexy. You will make me go crazy."
I smirked and say "oh really? Go crazy then". I bite my lips and look at him with flirty eyes.

He want to say something but i cut him by getting up and out of bed. I put on my boxer and heard him growl.

"Urggghh. Really? You make me like this then leave me hanging? Honey, come on. Come 'ere". I smirked at him shake my head. Yess. I got him back for teasing me last night. I walk out of his bedroom heading to kitchen smiling.

I start to make breakfast. Fried rice with egg sunny side up. Alex usually want rice for breakfast. I prefer pancakes though. But i want to pleased him so i chose to make his favourite. Soon i feel him hugging me from behind while i'm frying the rice. He kiss my shoulder.

"Mmm. Smells so good" he said.
"Which one? Me or fried rice?" I ask him teasing.
"Both. But i like fried rice more" he teased me back.
"Haha. So funny. Get off me then. Your fried rice that smells sooo good is done." I said fake sulking and turn off the stove.

Then i try to pull off his hand of me but he turn me to face him. But i look somewhere else don't want to look in his eyes and get busted for fake sulking.
He pull my chin up to face him.
"Honey, i do like fried rice but i love you more. You smell so good in bed." He peck on my lips and back to look in my eyes. I laugh and busted because it's so cheesy. I can't form any word because laughing so hard.

"What? You teased me? Adam." He whined. I finished my laugh and said
"Okay okay. I'm sorry. But you are so cheesy though." I laugh again.
"Shut up." He said hitting my arm gently.
"Haa. Okay, thats enough. Lets eat before the food gets cold. Go sit, i'll bring yours." He sit at the table and i bring his fried rice with sunny side up on it.

We eat and he said its delicious. I can see him savouring it. Then we cuddle while watching tv since its weekend and we don't have any plan. We sit there until lunch time. We eat out and he drive me home because my mom keep asking me where i am eventhough she knows that i will sleepover at Alex's home every weekends.

SO... HOW IS IT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT. I NEED TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS READING THIS. I LOST MY MOTIVATION TO WRITE BEFORE. BUT I KEEP WRITING TO POLISH MY WRITING SKILLS. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING😉