CHAPTER 1

Adam's POV;

It has been 1 year since we date. He is caring, lovely, understand me well and loyal. He never cheated on me. He loves me and cherish me so much that i feel loved whenever he's with me. I love his eyes it is hazel brown with a little green color. His soft and fluffy blond hair. His handsome feature, nice and gorgeous body. He is perfect, i love him so much.

But lately his attitude changed. He became too possessive, too jealous whenever he sees me with other man. I know that he loves me. I do too. I told him thousand times that i love him. But he keep repeating the same mistakes.

He get into fights with whoever trying to flirt with me. He sulks if I missed his calls. Gets angry when i forget to reply his text. I am thinking to end our relationship if he gets into another fight.

I am tired. I never flirt back with other man, i only missed his calls and text when i'm busy, but he still don't understand that. I can't even concentrate in class because of him.

~~
My class is over for today. As soon as i get out of my class my phone ringing.

"Hello, honey i'm at the car park near your class." He said.
"Okay, i'm on my way." I end the call when suddenly a man grab my arm.
"Uhh, yes?" I said looking at him while pulling my arm from him.
"I think we have met before. I'm Sam. We met at Wendy's party right?"
"Yes yes. I'm sorry but i need to go now. Someone is waiting for me." I turn to walk when i see Alex is already standing there with his frowning eyebrows.
"Who is he?" He ask.
"No one. I don't know him. Lets go." I said while pulling his hand to his car. I need to act fast before he start a fight with Sam.

We get into his car but he still staring at me with unsatisfied face.

"Babe, lets go. I'm hungry". I said while pouting. But he didn't budge still staring at me. I reach my hand to his face, closing our gap and kiss him. He kiss me back passionately for a few seconds. Then i pull back and stroking his face with my thumb while looking into his eyes.

"Alex, believe me. I don't know him. He told me his name but I don't remember who he is. Pleasee." I'm slightly begging so that he will calm a little  Now his face is more relax than earlier.
"Alright, but i don't want to see you with him again. Lets go. What do you want to eat?" He said while pulling out his car from the parking lot.
"Ermm... I wanna eat you". Whispering and looking at him with flirty eyes.

He chuckle while reaching for my hand. He caress it. The warm spreading into my whole body as he look at me.

"You naughty boy. Lets go to my house but after you eat something. You told me earlier that you are hungry right?"
"I am hungryy. I wanna eat McD." I said playfully while chuckled.

We drop by McD, he get a McChicken set and i get a BigMac set. We sit down at the corner and start eating. I had some ketchup on my lips and he wipe it off for me. He is such a sweet boyfriend except his possessive behavior. We finish eating and he drive to his house. We chat a little about my class and my parents until we arrive at his house.

We enter his house and he lives alone because he don't like to depend on his parents and he can afford living alone. He grab my waist and sit on the couch. We watch a movie and cuddle each other. The night slowly falling.

"Honey wanna sleep here tonight?" He said and kiss my temple.
"Okay, but i need a shower. Mind if i go first?"
"No. I'll be there in a minute" he said while continue watching movie.
"I'll wait in your room" i kiss him, pull off, smirking and go to the bathroom.

After showered, drying my body and wear a bathrobe. I lay on his bed then he enter the room. Walking towards me, he get on top of me and start kissing me. I put my hands all over him and pull him closer until our chest touched. I grab his hair to let him know i'm in pleasure.

It was passionate at first and start to get aggressive. I moan when he slip his hand under the bathrobe and moving his hand at the sensitive part of my body. He lick my lower lip for entrance. I open my mouth slightly for his tounge to slip in. He's licking all place in my mouth while i try to get into his.

"Honey you smell so good" he mutter on my mouth then he kiss my neck, jawline, slowly biting and sucking my soft spot which he already know. I whimper in pleasure. His hands untie the bathrobe strap leave me with nothing covering my body.

**HI, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. I LIKE GAY LOVE SO MUCH THAT I STARTED THIS STORY. SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR OR SPELLING. LEAVE COMMENT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I AM A BEGINNER SO IT IS QUITE STIFF. YOU CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTION AND SUPPORT. I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER 😁😁