Two. Paper Ball

He's a man. He pays his own bills and he has stubble on his chin and I am just as infatuated with him as I was when I was a teenager.

Waking up at 4:30 in the morning was an easy feat, seeing as I was too anxious to sleep anyways. I had forced myself to go on a shopping spree for work clothes just last week. The ensemble I paired together was a navy and white button up shirt and a navy pencil skirt to match.

I will be working for an Agreste after all, I have to play the part.

Working for Adrien. I sighed in thought as I made my way through the office doors, four coffees in my care, I didn't exactly know what he'd like so I just ordered all of my favorites, along with homemade crepes.

Natalie was sat in our area, as we both share this reception area. Her glasses were perched to the very tip of her nose, her eyes continuously moving back and forth reading files.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng." She greeted me, not even looking up from her files.

"Natalie." I said back with a grin. "It's been awhile, but I still remember where everything's at." I pulled open a drawer. "Yep you still stash running shoes in there."

"Close it, they probably smell from how much I've been using them lately." She joked making me close it. "Now that you're an assistant you might want to think about getting yourself a pair of running shoes as well, never know when your going to have to take off." She groaned leaning back from her work. "God knows I didn't think about it."

"H-have you been home at all?" I asked worriedly.

"I took a nap on my lunch break, don't worry." I gave her a look and she sighed. "I ate while I worked on Gabriel's itinerary, speaking of." She swiveled around to grab a box before turning back and giving it to me. "Congratulations, your very own IPad." She said sarcastically.

I've missed Natalie. She used to be in charge of all the interns, which I can't even fathom how she had managed to do so, but she was nice to us she had lunch with us every opportunity she could and on occasion she would go out for drinks with us.

"I set up your account and transferred everything I had about Adrien in it, it cleared up so much storage in mine I actually downloaded two games for the hell of it." She pulled hers up showing me her Cooking Mama app as well as Angry Birds.

"So just follow this and nothing should go wrong?" I gulped and she nodded.

"Essentially yes, but you also have to enter things in correctly. Your also in charge of his connections now, and you have access to his call logs and emails." She navigated me through everything for a good hour until both Adrien and Gabriel showed up, Adrien waved to the both of us, as Gabriel just stalked on through picking up a file Natalie left in an out basket.

"You can take him the coffee." Natalie shrugged and I stood before pausing.

"Do you think Gabriel would like one?" I knew it sounded silly as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

"Gabriel likes his coffee like his soul, black." She remarked and I nodded my head, making my way towards Adrian's office, knocking timidly.

"Come in." I opened the door tentatively, peeking my head in the see him smiling at me so I continued to open the door all the way.

"I brought you some coffee." I set the tray in his desk before stepping back. "I didn't know what you'd like so I just got my favorites." I shrugged. "That one isn't even coffee it's green tea."

"I heard it's a healthier alternative." He reached out for it the second I did and I pulled back immediately.

"Y-yeah, it doesn't give me a crash afterwards." I fumbled with the little container of crepes. "And I made these as well." I waved the box at him and he took it from me his eyes softened when he saw what was inside.