chp 13: They meet at last!!

AN

hey guys, hows it going, hope you like my book :)

so my summer vacations abt to start and then I'll write much faster, hope to finish by June.

Anyways thnx for reading. pls spread and vote :)

Eragon

I could see a red spot in the distance, beside another woody brown one. I sighed, what type of people could those kids be. Hope there is nothing about to happen now.

I turned back and continued my daily training. Saphira had grown huge by now, almost glaedr size and it had become awfully tough to get on her back. I had to use her tail as a ramp.

When I finished my exercise, I ordered the elves to set the table for breakfast, as the kids are about to arrive.

I had had a short conversation with them through the connected mirrors which assured me that it is safe to let them come to the dragon riders' city, but I was not 100% sure.

I had a quick shower and saw Murtaugh and the ship coming in to land. I jogged to the ledge, and met up with them just as they got off.

"hello kids." I said.

"er-um hi." a girl said.

"Welcome to the the city of dragon riders, Shur'tugal celöbra!" I said.

They smiled though they seemed uneasy. I followed their eyes to see saphira and the other dragons practicing fire breath. The heat could be felt till here, though they were at least a few kilometers away.

"Ah, thats my dragon Saphira, the blue one, very trusted partner. The other two are my students' partners blafor and garsk."

"They are not going to hurt you and are even more intelligent than us humans, so don't worry. You would be in risk if you were deer or cattle though."

A curly haired guy giggled as he looked towards one of the two monsters who had come with him. I understood, that thing looked like a bull, but had an odd spiked tail.

"I'll ensure that this...um..whatever he is, is not eaten by them."

everyone laughed like parrots at that.

"I'm a manticore." he bellowed.

This guy has to meet the kull, they look like long lost brothers.

That was quite funny eragon. Saphira said.

I smirked, and everyone except murtaugh had a confused look on their face.

Without explanation I said "Time for breakfast, lets go."

after breakfast.....

"Ok, so you are not humans, I mean half humans and half gods, and have powers of your godly parents, is that right?"

"Yes."

"And, er you are a monster, a manticore, and all monsters are after the demigods lives, though this time, a guy called Geryon who has three hearts, has turned into a shade, naming himself Trizra, so you changed sides, ran away from him."

"Yes."

"And this old greek king guy is a titan, called Iapetus, or Bob, who lost his memory and you guys befriended him. Now even though he's got his memory back, he still is with you."

"Yes" that guy snorted, giving me the chills.

"So why are you here?" I asked them.

"I mean, what is it that you want here?"

"Ah, we want information about how to defeat the shade, you see it is posing a threat for the whole world, so it is necessary for us to...kill him." the water controlling guy percy said.

"Ok, usually you have to hit the shade in his heart, then he dies and the spirits leave his body. As this guy has three hearts..."

"We destroy all three of 'em." The curly haired guy, leo said.

"and what about those flying creatures?" thunder boy, jason said.

Cute nicknames for those godkid-two legs. Saphira spoke.

Agreed. I replied.

"Oh yeah, um those ra'zac, they eat humans, thats what they are born for."

"Yeah, here, see." Brainy girl, annabeth said pointing to a book.

"Ah thats amusing, can I see that book?" I asked her.

"Sure."

The book had accurate illustrations and information about all that matters in alagaesia.

"You seem to have all the information, then why come here?" I asked, blushing on seeing a picture of Arya.

"Ah, we have to learn, practice, killing these. We have come to learn. Gûntera gave us the book, but couldn't teach us this."

"Gûntera!" I said, my eyes widening.

"That guy, he, he is a god worshipped by the dwarves. I-I can't believe it, he exists? And he gave you this book!" I spluttered.

"Yeah, now you have to tell me about this!"