8(We're just friends!)

Start from the beginning

"Not funny." I said as he laughed and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my shoes. My phone went off with a message from Wesley giving me his apartment address.

I walked down to the living room where JJ was sitting on the couch with Skeez. "I'm going over a friend's house for a little bit. I'll be back." I said as is I turned back to the door.

"Boy or Girl?" He asked.

"Truth or Lie?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Lie."

"I'm going over my friend Wandas and we're going get our nails done." I said in a girly time.

He laughed and asked for the truth. "I'm going over my friend Wesley's place to eat ice cream ,watch movies and do homework." I said telling him the truth.

"Okay see you when you get back." He said as I walked out to the car. I rolled my eyes at how he was acting.

I walked out and got in the car and put the address in my phone. It took me about 25 minutes to get to his place. I parked about a block from his place.

I knocked on his apartment door. He pulled the door open and smile. "Hola Chika!" I laughed at him.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I walked over to his couch.

"Riverdale!" He said and plopped down next to me.

"I heard that it was good." I said.

"We're about to find out." He said and played it.

•••

I've been hanging out with Wesley for a month or two. He is my bests friend now. He knows me better than I know myself.

I've grown to have feelings for him and his personality. Like more then a friend feelings. But I have been friend zoned a few times. When we ran into his fans it was "this is my Best Friend Liz. She's like my sister." I just smiled as his fans asked for autographs and pictures.

It was Saturday and Wesley and I had planned a whole day at the beach. But he over slept and had just waken up.

"Wesley what are we doing today?" I asked while slipping on my adidas sweats. I looked at my phone only seeing a dark room.

"Can we just watch a movie and stuff out faces with food?" He asked with his morning voice.

My stomach did flips of happiness. "Okay I'll stop at the pizza place on my way over." I say and pull my shirt on.

"Thanks...love you." He was hesitant to say the last part. I stopped moving and looked at that dark screen.

"Love you too dork." I said and hung up.

I walked out and said see Skeez and Sammy. The only quiet ones in the house. Matt was on his Europe tour. Shawn was on his world tour. Cameron is still in magcon with Aaron. Nash is down in Florida with Hayes. Taylor and Carter I have no clue where they are.

"Johnson I said I would meet you there after I'm done." G said as he grabbed the keys to the Jeep.

"Dude Gone is nowhere near finished. We still have to record falling again because you weren't there." JJ said as he followed G.