Welcome home (Mary Read)

I watched as she sauntered through the open doorway, her bandana clasped tightly in her hand. The look of fear and nervousness gave away her doubts about being here. I moved my hand to the side, gesturing for her to enter the room. Her eyes landed on mine as she moved closer; lips red, jaw clenched, heart pounding. We stared at each other for a good twenty seconds before I reached out to touch her, to melt into her like before. We sighed when our bodies touched and my smile widened.

"Welcome home."

Okay so this is short I'm so sorry but I'm out of ideas and I'm stressing about finishing the last actual chapter and updating my other fanfic has been hell. I'll include a link if you guys could please check it out it took a long time to fully type out why I have so far and I would really appreciate if you even glanced at it or shared it will friends.

Also holy crap guys!! Over 400 reads on this book. I'm so excited and thankful for all of my readers and I wish I could do better and update more. If any of you have any suggestions that would be so wonderful. I desperately need help. Once again, thank you guys so much for the attention this book has gotten and for the wonderful comments and votes. I appreciate you!! 💙 as always, I'll see you all in the next chapter.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/aBAiaxCKJE

~Cassy out~