Chapter 2

After talking to house sales lady she gave me a list of houses that were in my price range she gave me a couple houses and to my excitement there were two old and abandon warehouses that were kind of away from the city but were less then fifteen to twenty minute drive from L.A. 

We were just now pulling up to the first place.

_-_-_

I gasped as I saw the place come in to view, It was abviously abandon and falling apart but it was huge! Like the size of the warehouse my dad's gang had.

"This place is huge." Niall says as we all get out of the car.

"Yeah it is." I say as we walk up to the front entrace. 

I look around and see it has an entrace for under ground parking and there is a big entrance at street level too, which for us is perfect.

"Underground entrance and ground entrance, can't we just buy it now." I say as i look up at my brother and he just smiles.

"Yeah, I mean it will be easy enough to get a gate that open and closes for the parking garage to keep our cars and stuff safe. But let's look at the inside first because who knows how much money we will have to put in to this place. We will have to install bathrooms, Bedrooms, Kitchen, Tv rooms and." 

"I know but we can do all that over time." I glare at my brother as he rambles.

"Okay whatever you say." He glares back and i just smile.

"So shall we enter?" I say as i look at the rest of the guys.

I hear a chorus and Yeah's and yes's from the boys as we enter.

I walk in and saying it is a dump is a understatement, The roof was falling in and the ground was all dirty. Basically it was just the bare bones, but we will just replace the roof and put up new siding on the walls. Add two more floors, because looking up it was at least seventy feet or so high so all we have to do is have some people add two more floors and we will be on our way.

"How much was this place listed for again." I say to nobody in particular.

"Twenty thousand." I hear Louis say.

"No wonder." I mumble.

I turn around and smile. "Lets put an offer in for fifteen thousand and see were that goes because i can already see it now. Install two more floors making this place three stories, then have this main level be were all the buissness is taken care of then have the middle floor have the kithcen a couple bathrooms and a tv room for the people staying here then the top floor will be for us. We will all have our own room a private kitchen TV room and each of us will have a walk in closet and on suite bathroom. Then best of all we will have a roof top garden with a hot tub to relax in to finish it all off!" I smile at the boys as they all try to picture it.

"I like the sound of that lets put in an offer." Louis smiles at me as he takes out his phone and calls the house lady to make an offer on the place.

"Yes, This is Louis we talked earlier i would like to put an offer on the warehouse you sent us too." He pauses briefly as the person on the other line talks. "Fifteen thousand dollars." He says then smiles. "Awesome thanks, call me when you find out if they accepted the offer or not." He says then hangs up the phone.

"She said she will call the owner and talk to them about our offer then get back to us." He smiles at me and i can't help but smile back.

"Amazing." I say as i turn around and walk back to the car.

After everyone gets in the car i start smiling like a crazy woman.

"What are you thinking." Bryce says looking at me like i'm crazy.

"I want ice cream!" I scream at him and he just smiles.

"To the nearest ice cream parlor!" He says pointing his finger in the air.

"Okay." Harry says as he starts driving the car.

"So how are we going to afford all this?" Louis asks me.

"Well Harry can drive and so can you and Nate that i know of so you guys do do some street races and get money from that. And i am going to get a job at the local homless shelter so i can try and find some people or teens should i say that need a fresh start. I also have some money i have from all these years my parents have been sending me money and stuff and money i have gotten from parties." I smile remebering some of the bets i had to pull off to earn that money.

"Oh okay as long as you have a plan." Louis smiles at me and starts making a wierd face but i can tell he is just deep in thought.

"We are here!" Harry all but screams as we pull up to an old run down dairy queen.

"Yay ice cream time!" I say as i get out of the car and run in to get me some ice cream.

(A/N)_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Sorry i have not updated in forever, I have been out of town for a while spending some time with my grandparents while my parents went to vegas. But i'm back now and ready to update! lol :P

PLZ vote and comment!!!! :)

not edited