Chapter 4

Stiles PoV

I watch as that boy ummm Scott? Or something runs out crying.
I don't know why but this instantly dampens his mood, I mean it's not like he even knows this boy, so why is he worrying over him.
If anything I should feel relieved he left, it wasn't  even been that long since he was being pinned down by the boy.
I whimper and try to follow, only to have Derek catch me and hold me to his chest, with a soothing growl that everyone else would probably find terrifying, but for some reason he finds it nice, like Derek is trying to protect him.

Allison's PoV

'I don't know this kid but he seems to be causing a lot of trouble' I think angrily whilst rubbing a crying Scott's back, "why are you crying Scott" I ask in gently "I-if I only found him quicker...maybe he wouldn't be feral and he would know what's going on and all that" he replies almost instantly chocking on the air.
"Yer but he's not that important right?" I ask "I mean you spent 7 years without him and you seem to be doing pretty well" I ask with a sneer.
Scott instantly turns towards me, eyes glowing bright red with anger. " stiles is the most important person in my life!" He screamed, whilst I laugh sarcastically "what about me babe" I ask snuggling up to his side, only to be pushed away from him and onto the floor.
"Hey" I screamed standing angrily "if your not going to put up with stiles...I'm not going to put up with you" he growled in his alpha voice.

Scotts PoV

I really don't know what's got into Allison, she was fine before we found stiles, but stiles is my best friend and I'll choose him over a girl any day.
I look to Lydia to find he's angrily shaking her head in Allison's direction "what a bitch" she sneered, I could only nod in agreement.
"Umm you... You don't think stiles is bad right" I ask worried about the answer I was about to revive, " why would I" she asked " doesn't  matter" I mutter only loud enough for her to here.
"Sooo" I start after a long awkward walk "stiles and Derek" I  ask and she laughed
" I've never seen Derek get so huggy and kind before" I thought he was incapable of any other feelings but anger" she laughs "yer" I easily agree.

Derek's PoV

I don't know what's going on in life right now, Scott's storming off with Allison and Lydia, and I found a random boy naked in the woods at night, who smells super sweet like candy floss.

Sorry I was a day late I was on holiday!
💕