Chapter 7

Stiles PoV

After what felt like hours lying on that cold metal table, but what was probably only 10 minutes they finally stopped poking and prodding me and let me up.
I instantly jumped off the table and ran to the safest thing. In this case Derek.
I don't know why but he felt safe, and warm like a bond you have with your mum.
Dr Deaton stood in front of Derek and started talking again, but obviously I can't understand.

Dr Deaton

When I'm done examining stiles, and I let him up he instantly runs to Derek as his safe base.
"Well he seems fine overall, but he needs his injections" I explain to Derek "can you do them now or..." asked Derek back while looking at stiles, his face telling us all this is going to be a struggle.
I sigh "I suppose so" I say regretting my decision as soon as I look into stiles eyes.

Derek's PoV

I am terrified about how stiles will react to getting his shots. It was a struggle getting him on the bloody table, never mind having a needle pushed straight into his fucking arm.
I sigh. "Come on buddy" I whisper to stiles as I gently pry him off my legs, and carry him over to the table once again.
"Grrrrr" stiles started to growl as soon as soon as he saw we were heading towards the table again.
"Stiles shhhh" I say to him trying to calm the frantic fox down "it's okay, it's okay" I whisper as Deaton approaches with the needles hidden behind his back.
"Stiles look at this" I say pulling my phone out my pocket, to distract him from what is about to happen. Stiles turns and looks at my phone in amazement.
Suddenly he yelped like a hurt dog would, and cowers away from Deaton with a hurt look.
He crawled onto my lap looking like a hurt puppy and whimpers again "stiles stop being so dramatic" I laugh but stop when stiles started glaring daggers at me.

Stiles PoV