C H A P T E R 0 7

Start from the beginning

This miscarriage could be avoided Ansh if you and Avni took more precaution. I don't know if you know this or not but she had problem of high blood pressure and ladies usually avoid stressing in such condition.

Don't cry over your loss Ansh. Who knows might be she never wanted to keep child.

The ringing words of his friends made Ansh flinched more. The agony and pain of losing their first child was unbearable for Ansh. Sometimes the pain became unbearable to the extent it made one loose the sanity of mind and the insanity overcomes the love one had. His four year old relation overpowered by the loss of child which somewhere made them started to drift from each other.

While drying her hands Avni looked at the dimmed lights of living room, seeing his absence she glanced at the bedroom and found the room dark. She sighed and decided to sit at balcony for sometime. Their home remained no longer the place which used to offer her solace. The etching memories of her unborn made her feel incomplete, as a wife and mother. She wanted her husband soothing arms, his sweet nothings, his support but nothing came from him except his dead silence.

"I miss you Ansh. I miss you so much..........." Avni planted a soft kiss over her husband forehead and laid at the her side of back. That night was restless for couple as they both knew their relationship was slipping from their hands.

And the days started to pass in same pace. They left home together but came back at different times. The interactions started to became formal hi and hellos. The changes from being husband and wife to strangers was weird but was the only possible thing which they thought was best for them.

"he wanted me to quit my job so that we could spent time together but I can't do that. I can't leave my work. I don't know why he just assumed that whatever happened with us is because of my job. He can't alleged over my job for our personal loss."

"If you feel so then don't back out Avni. You have sole rights to take decisions related with your life."

But Avni never knew her decision of following her heart will cost by losing her husband. Firm on her decision Avni decided to immersed herself in work completely, from attending to emergency cases in odd hours to leaving for medical conferences in other cities, she didn't left any stone unturned to bloom herself. Where her medical career took another level up she felt she started to loose one whom she love.

Avni started to feel something weird in Ansh behaviour when she came back from chennai after attending another a week conference. His continuous absence from home left her worried. He was no where, neither in hospital and nor with his friends. "Where could he be then" Avni wondered after 2-3 days.

"Stayapal, did Ansh Sir came?"

"Yes Mam. He is with Nisha Mam"

"Aah........OK thank you" it was little weird for her that her husband didn't chose to met her even after knowing she came at city 3 days back. Avni took her bag and went towards Physiotherapy Dept. She expected to see her husband but found no one there except an attendant who informed her about their leaving few minutes back.

"Doctor Khan.......did you assigned a new task to Ansh?"

"Absolutely not dear but what happened?"

"No is that I found him quite busy nowadays and mostly in Physiotherapy Dept. It was little weird" Avni observed Dr Ahmed expressions which changed little hearing her and next she saw him excusing her, Avni who decided to follow him stopped hearing Mrs Khan voice, "I'm afraid to say but something is wrong with your husband Avni"