C H A P T E R 1 4

Unedited
Read on your own risk 😆😆

"I can't tell you how much relieved I'm now Radhika. Finally our daughter is happy"

"Yes. Seeing her devastated two months back made my heart sink Avinash. For once I started to scared for Avni wedding life. I thought she won't continue her relationship but I'm thankful to God that she gave her marriage another chance."

"Radhika, you really think Ansh was innocent in this case?"

"Avinash......you think so much. Remember he is no longer our daughter fiance. He is her husband now." Radhika Bharadwaj knew the daughter is the most precious love for her father, and for her husband their Avni was his world. She knew there was no need of bodyguard for their daughter because her father was able to become everything for their precious doll. From the day of Avni birth, Radhika witnessed shade of overprotective father in her husband and the protective behaviour for their daughter only grew with passing years. Radhika chuckled realising the day when Ansh expressed his desire of marriage and how Avinash fumed over the poor soul.

"What made you chuckle ji?" Avinash Bharadwaj who was observing his wife expressions in dull moonlight while walking in society park.

"Nothing Avinash. I remembered the day when Ansh came to our home for Avni proposal and how much furious you became. I know that Ansh family is weird, his mother doesn't like Avni much but the thing matters how much Ansh love our daughter, right?"

"Yes this is the only thing which I remind myself but I don't know why I'm feeling something difference in Avni behaviour. She changed so much."

"Avinash she came out from shock. All through her life she never saw such kind of things. Events shook her so bad. You are worrying unnecessarily"

"Hope so wifey. Should we go now? Everyone must be waiting for us" Radhika Bharadwaj tangled her hands with her husband and entered in elevator. Love do happen at first sight. Many didn't believe it but Bharadwaj couple believed on the day when they first held their fragile baby in their arms. Earth has a nature of giving, which inspired Avinash Bharadwaj to kept the baby name Avni.

"I just wanted her to be safe Radhika. I know her she won't say anything to anyone no matter how much pain she bore. And I could sense something inappropriate in the family"

"OK fine. I will ask her at night but I'm sure whatever you are thinking is your assumption. I saw Ansh and his ways of pampering our daughter. He loves her so much"

"I know that. I just want to clear my doubts" Mrs Radhika nodded her head and followed her husband. Before they could enter in their home, their steps halted seeing an envelope at doorstep, "It's from hospital" Radhika Bharadwaj exclaimed seeing the back and front of envelope.

"Might be came for Ansh or Avni" before Avinash Bharadwaj could made statement his eyes spotted husband daughter name at the place of patient. Curiosity took over him snd soon he tore seal and next a gasp escaped from couple throat when they came across with the content.

*****************

"How are you beta? How much thin you became Ansh"

"I'm same like past Maa. You worries unnecessarily"

"Ansh how couldn't I worry for you. I know how much past months were stressful for you"

"But everything is sorted now. The case mess is cleared. Now I'm worried for Avni. She need to be healed"

"She will be fine. She looked fine to me. Every women loved to do work for her family. Give her sometime to mingle and soon she will also find her happiness in daily chores"