C H A P T E R 1 1

Hey folks!!
I'm back again. Well feeling proud over the progress of One Step Closer 😍😍😍
Thank you for support and love
Well here is the next part, sorry for delay. My college had started and there is already lot of pressure of studies which made my already slow speed much slower 🙈🙈🙈
Well before start reading next part, check out the song above, I guess it is the well suited song for our hero 😍😍

PS: I'm in love with the entire music album of Rustom. How many of you loved it?

What kind of love you wanted our to be?

The one like the star which could enough to fill the darkest sky with its glory, the one like the shimmering river which is enough to soothe our hearts, the one like the rays of golden sun, which is necessary to start our days, the one like the brewing cup of your coffee which made my day happy, the one…….

Ansh…….you are stupid. You bought my coffee in your confession. Such an idiot you……

Shh…..the one like your heartbeats Avni…….I want to fill the place of your missed beats, I wanted to fill those empty place in between of your fingers, I wanted to be one who witness you till you sleep from the time you woke up. I wanted to be the part of your life Avni. I wanted you to make me the part of your journey.

Is the time right? What if we regret later? What if you regret it later? We are different from each other Ansh.

But opposite do attract love. And trust me the day I regret on our love will be the last day of your Ansh. Today when I saw you struck in between fire I realised the importance of you in my life. Life is unpredictable Avni and before anything happened to me I wanted to spend some moments with you. I wanted you to feel the love you read only in novels.

Ansh………….

Let me finish please…….will you give chance to this fellow to be your life partner? Avni Bharadwaj will you marry this idiot?

I will be a fool if I reject such beautiful proposal. I love you idiot Solanki.

I promise to cherish you forever………….Until my last breath.

Forever is nothing but a lie……….. fuck!!!!!!! I ruined that forever which bind my wife to me. I'm nothing but a fail. Empty mind is the place of the thought, pools of the memories. Often it's said that empty mind is the reason behind human destruction but sometime only that empty mind is the reason behind the figuring out the reason behind problems. After hearing Dr Shabana words, his mind was unable to believe it where his heart was screaming him to believe over the lady words. If I loved her more then myself, then why I ended by hurting her?

Sometimes it's impossible to answer questions of your own.

Sometimes there is impossible to justify the reason behind the actions. In life even a situation came which made us hard to justify us and sometimes there is no chances of getting things back. The only regret remains back………