C H A P T E R 0 7

Hey folks!!!!
Here I'm with complete new part. I hope you all Will like it. Special thanks to maanvir for being such a wonderful mentor.
Well the chapter is pretty long. So sit back and enjoy 😉

Her tears dried but the pang in heart was there. Avni clutched her head which became heavy after an emotional breakdown. Composing herself she made herself rested with a wall and clutched the sonography report again. Avni was unable to figure which pain was bigger, losing the piece of her flash or hearing accusation of killing her child from her husband. She was a pediatrician, treated numerous toddlers. She always loved small children that's why she chose to become Pediatric doctor. While nursing toddlers she also came acrossed with numerous parents who lost their first borns. She could feel the pain of those mother's but at a same time she was glad to see the support which spouses offered to each other. A firm shoulder is needed to cried out the agony and pain but what will a person do when that same shoulder refuse to hear anything.

Avni found herself surrounded with her entire family when she gain consciousness after two days but she still she was alone, among everyone. Ansh busied himself in work the day she came home and all she found her crying mother in law and silent father in law.

"You simply left me Ansh. Like today.............you chose to leave me that time too. You left me alone at the time when I needed you most Ansh. I didn't needed your parents neither mine. I needed one who gave me the reason to become mother. But........but you chose to leave me Ansh."

Lost in her painful past Avni didn't realised when an envelope slid inside of her flat. Narrowing her brows she crawled at the side of door and picked the brown cover. The name of Pune high Court along stamp of confidential said all. She hurriedly tore envelope and started to read the court notice which came to inform them about the next date of case hearing. Avni eyes started to brim after re reading the content, Nisha Gupta, Danny Matthew, molestation, fake pregnancy............ the words started to took over her mind. The died sobs again started to escape from her lips and she threw notice at another side.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You......you three......three are the reason behind my spoiled life, you ruined my life for your own benefits Nisha. You, Danny, Ansh everyone..........just for your own benefits you royally ruined my life." Avni ragged her hands restlessly over her hairs and frantically started to threw things.

There was no sense crying over a broken fate as it only hurts you more.

Her memories drifted to the time when things started to went in another direction, the beginning of life changing strom which made their lives upside down.

"Avi.........Avi where are you????"

"In kitchen" he heard his wife faint voice and marched towards kitchen. His steps halted at door seeing his wife engrossed in making dinner. Ansh eyes wandered over his wife figure, clad in a cotton saree she looked noticeably pale and thin as compared to the last month. He didn't need any rocket science to understand the reason behind her pale body. They were still trying to cope with the loss they suffered.

"You joined today?" Ansh asked restlessly while tapping his fingers over kitchen counter.

"Yes. I felt suffocated in home that's why I decided to rejoin"

"But your body is still weak. You should rest more"

"I'm doing same from past month Ansh. I felt suffocated here and moreover even you came late to home. I had no one with whom I could talk" Ansh curled his fist hearing her words and decided to keep mum. "I don't feel like to stay in these four walls. It will be better if I distract myself" Ansh bit his lower lip hearing her indirect taunt and left the place silently. They became like two dead souls from a month, like two individuals who just share a roof. Ansh wanted to comfort her, wanted to took her in his embrace but always stopped himself realising his doctors and friends words.