Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing

Start from the beginning

"I've rode faster sleds." I boasted. "Show me what you've got."

"Alright then. Go Sven!" He commanded and we went off with a whoosh.

I laughed from both enjoyment and excitement. Olaf held his nose tight as Sven ran as fast as he could.

"You and North could have a sleighing competition." I told Kristoff.

"We could, but he'll win it for sure. What do Sven and I have against flying reindeers?" He laughed.

"So, I'm going for a different topic here. What are your plans for the wedding?" I winked.

"At this point, none. We want Elsa to take part in it since she's Anna's sister and her legal guardian. And she hasn't given us her blessing yet so, we'll just have to wait."

"I'm thinking she'll say yes, though." I say as I think about Elsa.

"How do you know?" Kristoff asked.

"Well, I don't actually. But I think that she will. I just feel it, somehow." I told him.

"Elsa will say yes. Because she's the kindest, the warmest, the gentlest, the most beautiful person ever." Olaf said wobbling his way between Kristoff and I.

"Huh? Probably not the warmest." I disagreed. "She's the coolest."

"Someone's blushing." Olaf teased.

"No, I'm not!" I protested, turning my back at them.

"Then why are you so defensive?" He said battling his eyelashes at me.

"He's in a denial stage, Olaf. Leave him be." I heard Kristoff whisper. It made me chuckle at the back of my head. I remained silent for a while.

"We're almost there, right?" I asked as we approached a familiar environment.

"Yeah. We're actually here. Just not on top." Kristoff answered. "Come on, buddy. We're almost there."

Sven groaned as Kristoff encouraged him to climb up the mountain.

"I think the sled's too heavy with us in it." I said as I let myself float in the air. "I'll help push the sled."

Kristoff got out of the sled as well. "Nah. He's just a bit lazy today. Aren't you Sven." Kristoff said patting Sven's head.

Sven nodded as Kristoff voiced him over. "Yeah, I am. Help me climb. Please?"

"Okay, okay. I'll help you climb." He said in his normal voice and helped Sven as I pushed the sled behind them.

Soon enough we reached the top. "Phew! That was a lot of work." Olaf said.

"You didn't even do anything." Kristoff pointed out.

I laughed at them. "Hey, look it's Elsa's castle." I pointed at it from afar. "I wonder what they are doing right now."

"Let's leave them up there for a while. There's still about 1-2 hours before lunch." Kristoff said. "Now, it's time to gather some ice. Mind helping me?" He asked.

"With pleasure. How do you do this thing?" Kristoff immediately taught me the basics and I got it real quick. I even gathered a few blocks of ice just by myself without using my powers. I never knew that harvesting ice was fun.

Elsa:

"How about some tables here? You know, the ones that support the vases filled with flowers." Anna suggested.

"About how many?" I asked.

"About four or five?" She responded.

When we got up this morning, we found ourselves with nothing to do so, I decided to use one of Jack's ideas. I asked Anna if she wanted to do it and she agreed so, we started to add some new things in my ice castle. Firstly, Anna made me create a dinning hall. It was tough work. We had tables and chairs and everything. Second, Anna made me add more rooms. I was against it at first because who would be using it in the first place. Then she just said that I had to, so I did. I've added 3 rooms in. It was stressful. As of now, we're decorating the lobby. I've started making end tables and places vases on top of them with different kinds of flowers, ice flowers. I learned to do that little trick after Jack gave me two of those pretties.