Break

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for being so patient with me. I know I don't update regularly and I haven't updated much in the last few months but I just find it hard to find time to write this story. With that being said I don't plan on quitting this story. If you have any suggestions of what you want to see in this story please leave a comment. Thanks again for all the support, I'll do my best to update more often ;)

Just like every other day this week we were at the Cullen's. I just wanted this to be over already. All we do all day long is sit and wait for the Volturi to come. I was getting really tired of it, I just wanted to do something different. I mean it's not exactly fun being the only human in a house full of vampires. I don't mind most of them it's just that some of them really creep me out.

"Let's go." Jacob said taking my hand and pulling me off the couch.

"Where are we going?"

"La Push, you've been training really hard and I think you need a break." He said trying to convince me.

"But what if we leave and the Volturi come?" I asked worried about the others.

"Alice can see the future, she'll warn us, I promise everyone will be alright, now please let's just get out of this house full of leeches." He said jokingly.

"I heard that." Rosalie shouted from the other room.

"You were meant to." Jacob said and we started laughing.

"So what's the plan?" I asked while we were walking out.

"Well, we're having a picknick with everyone else at the beach."

"Sounds fun, it's been a while since I've seen them." I said suddenly feeling bad.

"We'll stop by the house so you can get changed, it's going to get colder."

"Sure, but if I do get cold there's still this one werewolf that I can cuddle up to to keep me warm."

"And who's that?" Jacob asked with a smirk.

"Seth of course, who else would it be?"

"Really? Seth?"

"Yes, he's cute and funny and -" Before I could say anything else he gently pressed this lips to mine bringing me in for a slow, passionate kiss.

"Now, do you still want Seth?"

"Maybe?" I said and he kissed me again.

"What about now?" he asked and started kissing my neck.

"You know what, I changed my mind, it's definitely you."

"That's much better." He said leaning in and giving me a peck on my lips.