Running...

Jacob’s POV
I was running, running away from everything. I couldn’t face the fact that she was marrying that bloodsucking leech. I kept on running, running and trying not to think about anything. I don’t know where I’m headed or what I’ll do when I get there, but right now I have to get as far away from forks as I can. Get away from the pack, get away from all the drama, get away from herThere was something pulling me in this direction, I don’t know what but I had to find out.
*after a few weeks*
What am I doing? Why am I still running? Sometimes I hear them talking in my head, they want to know where I am. I can’t tell them, they’ll probably come after me, or they’d tell her. That exactly why I kept running, I don’t want to face her. I want nothing to do with her, I love her so much and she just picked him instead of me. I was running, I wasn’t paying much attention to where I was. For the first time in a couple of weeks I stopped, and not just to sleep or eat I just stopped to see where I am. When I turned around I saw...her. (outfit in comment 1st one)
She was the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t help but stare. It was like nothing else mattered, it was like we were the only two people on this earth. That’s when I realized I imprinted. All this time I was running it wasn’t because I wanted to escape Forks, well it was at first, but then it was to figure out where this force was taking me.

Avery POV
I was taking a walk in the woods where I usually go, when I saw this big wolf. The wolf was huge bigger than any wolf I had ever seen. I don’t know what I was doing until my legs started moving, I was walking towards the wolf. It just stood in the same position not moving an inch. I put my hand out towards its face gently touching its fur. I knew exactly what he was, my grandpa used to tell me stories about them every night before I went to sleep.
“I know what you are, my grandpa used to tell me stories about the tribes.” I said and before I knew it he ran into a bush and came back as a human only wearing jean shorts.
He was breathtakingly handsome. He had the perfect body and the greatest smile. You know when you see those scenes from movies where the girl and boy meet and everything goes all slow motion. Well, that’s how I was feeling. He came closer until he stood in front of me. 
“Hi I’m Jacob.” He said and held out his hand for me to shake.
“Avery.” I said taking his hand.
“ How did you know?” he asked.
“ My grandpa always told me that they were bigger than any wolf I’d ever seen. So I assumed…”
“So is your grandpa someone like me? You know, a wolf.” He asked.
“He was, he died protecting the ones he loved so did my dad.” I tried not to let the tears escape but I couldn’t, I hadn’t told anyone about this. My mom passed away when I was a little girl so I basically had no one. I was living all by myself.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know.” He said with sadness in his eyes.
“It’s ok. So, Jacob where you from? I’m pretty sure you’re not from around here, I would’ve known about you.”
“I’m from Forks, Washington.”
“You ran all the way here, to California?” I asked amazed.
“Kind of…” He said with a smile.
“I know we just met and all but I was wondering, could you tell me more about the legends. I mean my grandpa told me a lot but he didn’t tell me everything.”
“What do you want to know?” he said walking towards the bench in field motioning me to follow him.
“I remember him telling me something about imprinting, but he never really explained what it was. He used to say that my dad imprinted on my mom. Is it like love at first sight?” I asked sitting beside him our thighs touching.
"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves.... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does.... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." He said looking into my eyes.
“Have you imprinted on anyone?”
“Yeah...”
“She must be a lucky girl.”
“Can I tell you something?”
“Yeah sure…”
“It’s you…”
“I’m not sure what you mean.”
“It’s you I imprinted on you. I knew it from the first time I saw you.” I was speechless I didn’t know what to say.
“I just scared you off didn’t I?” he said panicking.
“No, it’s just that, it just kind of came as a shock to me.”
“I just I really want to get to know you, I just feel like I want to be with you every second of every day.” I giggled and he just smiled.
“Well, I’m Avery, I’m 16, I like music, pizza, drawing and hate vampires.” 
“Why do you hate vampires?” he asked confused.
“They were the reason I lost my loved ones, well, enough about me tell me about you.”
We continued talking like that until it became dark.

“As much as I love talking to you, I think you should go home, it’s pretty late.” He said standing up and holding his hand out to help me up.
“Yeah you’re right, but where are you going to stay?” I asked taking his hand as he pulled me up, suddenly we were standing really close to each other and he was still shirtless.
“I’ll just turn and sleep under a tree or something” a tree is he serious?
“There is no way I’m letting you sleep under a tree Jacob Black, you will stay at my place as long as you need.”
“I don’t want to bother you I mean-” I cut him off before he could say anything taking his hand and pulling him along towards my house.
“You are staying at my house whether you want to or not.” He chuckled and looked at me.
“Do you have any idea how amazing you are?” I started blushing and realized I was still holding his hand, it was so warm.
I hadn’t noticed how cold it was until the wind blew and made me shiver. I think Jacob noticed because he pulled me closer and put his arm around me and instantly warming me up.
“Thanks.” I said smiling up at him.
“You’re welcome, it’s one of the upsides to being a werewolf.”
In less than five minutes we reached my house. Since my parents passed this place became mine. We walked up the doorsteps and I opened the door walked in and gestured for him to come in.
“Nice place” he said.
“Thanks.”
Then we had dinner watched some movies and went to bed. This house had four bedrooms and he stayed in one of the guest rooms. In the morning I woke up and made pancakes, then Jacob woke up and we had breakfast together, I went into my parents’ room and looked for some clothes that Jacob could wear. I found a plaid shirt and black jeans. They were my dad’s clothes.
We were watching a movie when Jacob turned to me.(outfit in comment 2nd one)

"Avery,I know we haven’t known each other very long but, I was wondering would you be my girlfriend?” He was looking into my eyes and you could tell how nervous he was.

“I would love to.” I said smiling, he looked relieved.  That’s when we started leaning in. Our lips gently touched and started moving in sync. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me onto him making me straddle his waist. I put my arms around his neck. This was the best kiss I’ve ever had. I could feel butterflies at the bottom of my stomach. After a while we both pulled away for air.
“You have no idea how long I have wanting to do that.” He said while leaning in again.
“Jacob?”
“What’s wrong?” He asked worried.
“What happens when you go back?” Jacob told me everything that he went through back in Forks last night at the field.
“I don’t know I haven’t really thought about it.”
“I think you should go to the wedding, if you don’t you might regret it later.”
“Would you come with me if I went?” he asked taking my hand in his.
“I don’t know, do you really want me to?”
“Are you kidding me of course I want you to come with me.”
“Ok.” As soon as the words left my mouth Jacob pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
“Jake, can’t breathe.” I said giggling making him laugh.

Tell me what you think about the story !!!!