Renesmee

I was in front of the mirror fixing my outfit when Jacob came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I turned around while his arms were around me and pecked his lips.

"So, are you ready, beautiful?" he asked. You see today we were going down to check up on Bella and her daughter, it's been two days and Carlisle had called us and told us that Bella's transformation was completed. Jacob didn't really want to see Bella since she was one of them now but I convinced him that it's still Bella, the person he'd been friends with since they were little.

"Yeah, just remember that I'll be right next to you and I won't leave your side." I said looking into his eyes.

"Thank you, for everything." I leaned in and kissed him.

"You're welcome, Jake." We pulled away and he took my hand and we started walking towards the car.
When we got to the Cullen's house you could hear giggles coming from inside. Before I could even knock on the door Alice opened it.

"It's nice to see you two again." Alice said pulling me into a hug. You could tell that something was wrong just by looking at her.

"You too, Alice." I said pulling away.

"So, how's Bella?" I asked.

"Why don't you come see for yourself?" She was about to take my hand to lead the way when Jacob stopped her.

"No way, Bella's a newborn, I can't risk Avery getting hurt." He said.

"Seriously, there are plenty of people in this house to stop her and she is powerful enough to do it herself." She took my hand and this time Jacob didn't say anything. She pulled me into the living room where the rest were.

"Hey guys." I said walking into the living room. Bella was sitting next to Edward, you could tell that it was hard for her. I had this strange feeling.

"Hey." Bella said.

"Look who's here." Emmet shouted from the back of the room.
Somehow the only thing I could focus on was Bella. It was like something was pushing me towards her. I couldn't stop. Everyone was on edge, they were looking at me trying to figure out what I was trying to do. When I reached Bella, I put my hand on her shoulder. Something really weird happened. I felt something but I'm not sure what it was.
When I looked at Bella she looked relieved. It was like this huge weight was just lifted off her shoulders. She got up and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You really don't know what you did?" Everyone was looking at us with curiosity. I just shook my head.

"My throat felt like it was on fire when you walked in, and then when you touched me, it all disappeared."

"I haven't really learned how to use my "powers" yet, I'm just looking for someone to help me. But I'm glad it helped."

"We could help you." Alice said. "Or at least try to help."

"Thanks, that would be great." I said.

"So where are blondie and baby vamp?" Jacob said while wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

"You know, I have a name." Rosalie said walking in making all of us chuckle. It was then that I noticed the child in her arms. The child didn't look like it was born three days ago. It looked like a one year old. Bella walked over to Rosalie and took the baby into her arms, then walked over to us.

"Guys, this is Renesmee." She said. Renesmee reached out her hand to touch me. When her tiny hand touched my arm she seemed surprised, shocked almost. Then she put her hand on Jacob's arm, but this time Jacob seemed surprised.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"She's just showing Jacob something." Edward said.

"Showing?"

"She has this gift, she can show people things by touching them." Carlisle explained.

"So, why couldn't I see anything when she touched me?" I asked.

"It's probably for the same reason why Alice can't see your future, Edward can't read your mind and Jasper can't control your feelings." Esmee said.

"It's really amazing, I wish you could see all the things she showed me." Jacob said.

All of a sudden we heard a loud smashing noise coming from the kitchen. Alice walked in with a shocked expression on her face.

"Alice, what's wrong?" Jasper asked.

"The Volturi know, they know about Renesmee. Irina saw her and went to the Volturi." Edward said furiously.

"Wait, who are the Volturi?"

"They're this group of vampires who enforce the vampire laws. They're like vampire kings." Alice said snapping out of her shocked expression.

"But what's the problem? You guys didn't break any rules right?"

"It's against the law to create baby vampires, Irina didn't know that Renesmee is half human. Now the Volturi will come to kill us all."

"Whatever you need my help with I'm in." I said.

"What? No! Last time you used your power you passed out, what if this time you die?" Jacob said starting to shake.

"We'll be back later." I said dragging Jacob out the door. He went up to a tree and punched it so hard that it broke into two pieces. He was
starting to shake more and more. I started focusing on him. As the seconds passed he calmed down.

"Look I'm sorry but I can't let you do this." He said coming up to me.

"Well, I'm sorry too but you don't really have a say in this."

"Fine, then we're in too, at least then I'll be able to protect you and keep an eye on you." I wanted to object but then I would be an hypocrite not
allowing him to go but then going myself.

"Well, I guess that's settled then." I said.

"I guess it is."

"You know I kind of like this protective side of you, it's hot." I said biting my lip.

"You know what's even hotter? You biting your lip." He said leaning in. Just as we're about to kiss, I peck his cheek.

"You missed." I then kissed his nose.

"Missed again." I pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips, and before he could say anything else I kissed him. At first he seemed shocked but then
he put his finger through the loops on my pants and pulled me closer to him holding onto my waist. I put my hands behind his neck and no
matter how close we got it wasn't close enough. We finally pulled away once we realized we were still in front of the Cullen's house and that
anyone could step out at any time.

"Movie night?" He asked.

"Sure, let's go."