15

General POV

***

"I'm almost done."

"Where's your Boss?" Chelsea can't help but ask. After having their breakfast ay dali-daling umalis ang asawa not even bidding her goodbye.

"Boss needs to settle something urgent. we'll meet him at the airport." He answered.

Chelsea doesn't really mind if her husband is  workaholic sino ba naman sya para mang-himasok sa buhay neto.

After what had happen last night she felt restless. She just wanted a baby for goodness sake.

The kiss that they shared last night. She could still feel it. His warmth embrace  made her blush from remembering it.

"Let me carry it. I'll head out now." She snapped out of her thoughts when Ronnie grab her luggage.

"You know for a secretary your quite useful and very reliable. I wish I had one." Aniya making Ronnie smile.

"Boss already assigned someone reliable to assist you once were back in the philippines." Aniya bago tuluyang umalis.

"Really?"

"Of course, as my boss's other half you need someone reliable and trust worthy."
He answered that made her smile.

'boss's other half' it's very unusual for Chelsea but she felt butterflies hearing those words.

"Off we go." Agaw atensyon nito. Ronnie went out first buhat-buhat ang ilan sa kanyang mga bagahe.

***

Mag-tatatlong oras na ang lumipas nang pumanhik si Demetrio looking furiously mad sa loob ng kanilang private plane.

He was wearing his navy blue polo paired with his black denim pants and white sneaker.

Nang makita ni Chelsea ang asawa ay Hindi nya maiwasang mapangiti. She immediately went to hug him.

Unconsciously

Demetrio still looks pissed and that didn't escape Chelsea's eyes. He looked at her coldly that made her moved away from him.

She felt a sudden pang in her heart.

'He's in a bad mood Chelsea. You went overboard and hugged him. It's your fault.' she mentally reminded herself.

Ronnie doesn't know where to look. His boss is pissed. He's thinking maybe it's a bad idea na hindi nya ito inalalayan with his appointment with the Azure's.

Did he just witness his boss acting coldly towards his wife? He doesn't know what to say.

So he did what he's best at—he observe.