14

General POV

***

"Dee come on para matapos nato. Let's do it." She slowly caresses Demetrio's shoulder tracing down to his spinal cord. It sends him chills. It's a good thing he's wearing a thick fabric.

Dahan dahan pa nitong pinipisil ang kanyang braso.

"You need to rest. Mahaba ang biniyahe naten." Hindi alam ng lalaki kung saan nagmula ang kalmado nyang pagtugon rito.

"But I'm not tired." He could only imagine ang nakasimangot nito mukha.

"Yes you are so do I." He can't face her. His face is too red to looked at her. Ramdam nya ang bawat galaw ng asawa.
He could hear his own heart beat. He could only close his eyes and pray for strength.

'San ba kumukuha ng lakas ang babaeng to' He thought.

"Why are you not looking at me?" She sounded hurt.

"I'm tired and sleepy Chelsea. Itulog mo na yan." He reasoned Still not moving from his position. Minutes had passed when Chelsea's no longer talking.

He slowly felt a hand on his side going to his private part. Halos mahulog ang puso nya sa kaba with her actions. Marahan nya itong pinigil when it touches his abdomen.

"Still up?" He tried asking.

No respond.

He holds her hand. She's warm. Unlike him. He entwined it. Chelsea moved abit more closer to him. Spooning him.

"Then can we sleep like this?" She asked.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" Sagot na rito. Chelsea could only sighed. She slowly retract her hands from his hold.

"Fine! Let's sleep." She said moving away from him. If only that action could speak it'll probably say 'rejected'

Even though Demetrio is contemplating he finally move and faced her when she moved away. Hindi maintindihan ng lalake kung baket parang kinurot ang kaniyang puso sa ginawa ng asawa.

"Chelsea?" He called her. They're now face to face. She didn't answer. She just look at him. He can't help but cupped her face and kiss her forehead.

 He can't help but cupped her face and kiss her forehead

"Too beautiful" He thought

His actions were too quick to even realize his face are too close to her now. Everything is quiet they could only hear there heartbeat.

"I wanna kiss you." Chelsea says

"Come here." He envelope her with his warmth slowly caressing her cheeks. He slowly lean forward.

He gave her a gentle peck on her eyelids down to her nose,to her cheeks and then to her lips.

Chelsea couldn't contain her excitement and smiled at him. It was the first time he acted this way.