06

General POV

He unclasped her bra.

They were just staring at each other.

Demetrio don't know what he's doing he just wanted to kiss Chelsea so bad. Baket ba sobrang nakaka-akit ang mga labi nya?

He mentally ask himself. He lean closer again. Hands still on her waist. He was careful with every touch.

They kissed senselessly this is actually there first kiss as married couple. When they got married Demetrio can't do it ang halikan sya but look at them now.

"Gawd-"

Demetrio slowly unbotton his polo. Chelsea too excited. She can't help but gulp. Her hands were on his hips.

Pumaibabaw sa kanya ang asawa.

"Are we going to do it?" She asked him.

He didn't answer instead they just continued kissing. She was still waiting her nighties. She was about to remove her clothes when her husband's phone rang.

They were still kissing when Demetrio grab his phone and answered it. Wala sa sarili nya itong sinagot.

"Hmm-" She bit his lips. She heard him moaned.

"C-Cant t-talk mn-" They were still kissing and rubbing. He was too busy kissing her to answer the person calling.

"G-Gawd... Ugh" He put it on speaker phone and put it on there side while making out.

"I don't think we should-" It was Chelsea who was about to tell him to turn it off can't even finish her sentences. Demetrio kissed her again. They were moaning when the person on the other line shouted.

"What the hell hijo! Are you having sex! Patawarin nawa ako ng panginoon" Halos mahulog sa kama ang asawa Dahil sa sigaw ng tumatawag.

They both stopped. Chelsea can't help but giggle. They were a mess her bra were almost gone Demetrio's polo and hair were dishevelled.

Pareho silang pinamulahan ng mukha.

Demetrio grabbed his phone while looking at Chelsea Body. He almost lost it.

Chelsea just nodded when Demetrio signaled her that he will just answer that call.

***

Demetrios's POV

"Are you having sex right now?"

"Mamita."

"Huwag mo kong natawag tawag na Mamita!"

"It's not what you think?"

"Huwag mo kong paandaran ng it's not what you think. Papunta ka palang pabalik nako You answered your phone while doing it? Who the heck answers there phone while fucking?"

"Bat di tayo nagkasalubong."

"What the hell! Hijo tigilan mo ko sa mga ganyanan mo. Ano itong nabalitaan kong ikinasal ka raw? kelan pa? saan?paano nangyare to?"

"Please tell me babae ang nilakad mo sa altar please- wait Demetrio nabuntis mo ba? o ikaw ang nabuntis??? come on answer me!" Halos mabingi ako sa bulyaw ni mamita over the phone grabihan lang kahet san talaga may pakpak ang balita

Para akong nabulunan nang dahil sa mga narinig ko like gosh wala pa ngang tut-tut na nangyayare nakabuntis na?

kaloka anyway I'm just doing this whole marriage thing dahil natalo ako sa pustahan namin ni Ate.